CHAPTER II

[2]

[Echo Cruz]

"You are worthless! Thanks for letting me take your virginity. Thats all I wanted." I cried as my very first boyfriend spit on my body and laughed. I felt soo stupid. I was always the shy and quiet girl in high school. I shouldve known better for Will, the cutest guy in school, to ask me out. I shouldve never fell for him and let him have the most important thing to me...my virginity. And it was all just a big game and I was the game piece. I looked at him as I cried, he smirked. "You want some more." I quickly shook my head no, he smiled and pulled me to him. He grabbed me tightly and spit on my face. I looked to the side, he ripped my clothes off and held me down. I screamed which caused him to slap me. I was in so much shock that i didnt noticed he was getting ready to enter me. "NO PLEASE DON-  OWWW."  He slammed into me and pain ran through my body. I cried and tried to push him off but he was too strong. He kept going...each thrust got rougher. Soon I felt a knot in my stomach that I didnt want to feel. A second later, I camed and he laughed and laughed. I kept crying. I never hate myself so much at that moment. My body betrayed me. I had a orgasm as he raped me. I hit him over and over. But he kept going. I screamed which caused him to punch me with much force and he took his hand an-

I screamed. I touched my chest as my heart beat quicken. It was just a dream...of my past. I felt so disgusting. Tears ran down my face as I looked down. I closed my eyes to see Will's face as he raped me. I screamed, feeling the horrible pain all over again. "No.No.Please.Will.Stop. Will.STOP!" I repeated as I cried. My body started to shake. I couldn't open my eyes. Will slowly touched on my body as he thrust into me roughly. "You are soo stupid yet you feel so good." I shook my head. "Please. Stop." Will kept going an-
.

"Hey...Hey...Calm down! Open your eyes!" I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders, I quickly opened my eyes to meet the same icy light blue eyes that I saw last night. He touched my face, making me look at him. "Hey...its just a dream. Your okay...youre okay." He said calmly, I calm down a little and looked around to see im in a big room. It was beautiful. I sighed before looking at the man...wow. He wasn't cute...he was just straight beautiful. He had the perfect face structure, his intense icy light blue eyes reminds me of the ocean, his white hair goes perfectly with his eyes, he was pretty muscular and tall. But something was off...those icy blue eyes are feel with no emotion like he had no soul and he looked deadly.

As I remember that he killed Drew, I looked at him with shock and fear. He stood up all the way and looked at me with no emotion. I couldn't speak at all. I was so overwhelmed and scared. I didnt even know, I was crying into he wiped my face. I looked at him to see he was even shocked by his actions. "Y-you killed him." I stated, he looked at me and nodded. "But why?" I asked which was stupid. "Would you have wanted me to continue to let him hurt you? Plus that stupid fuck was gonna be dead anyway being on my damn property." He said so coldly, I felt a shiver down my spine. 

I nodded and looked away. "Do you have any family?" He ask coldly yet again, I shook my head. "Well...your gonna live here now. My sister will be up to help you in a few." He said with no emotion before he was about to walk out the door into a stopped him. I grabbed his shoulder but quickly regret it when he gave me a cruel look. "Sorry. But thank you. And whats your name?" I looked at him. "Isaac Williams. Now get some rest." I nodded and laid back down as he left, closing the door.

[Isaac Williams]

"Isaac, we have a problem." Kai said nervously as he walked up to me, I got a little nervous too. Kai is a tough man, he isnt afraid of anything and he is my bestfriend/ one of my most trusted men. "What?" I asked, I followed him to the basement. "One of our men betrayed us, I heard him giving private information to Hedrick crew over the phone." My blood began to boil as I walked up to Luke as he was taped to a chair. I fucking hate traitors. I walked in front of Luke, getting small nods from my men. They maybe a part of my family as my most trusted men but i demand respect. Always.

Luke eyes held so much fear, causing me to smile. I love to see fear in his eyes. Hell, he should scared. "What the fuck?!" My voice boomed around the room causing him to jump. I laughed darkly at his fear. "Can you tell me why...why you betrayed me?" I say calmly yet deadly, he looked away. I looked at Kai and nodded. Kai nodded and grabbed a short yet thin knife. It cuts so deeply. He hand it to me after I put my black gloves on. He started to cry. "Oh im sorry but that wont help." Let the game begin! Soon, the screams and gasps were gone. And Luke body laid there lifeless in the chair. I took off my gloves and nodded at my men. They nodded and untapped Luke's body. I walked upstairs and went to my room. The fuckers blood got all over me.

(A/N;  Hey beautifuls! Did you like the story so far? What other stories need to be updated? How you feel about Echo and Drew?

.

.

.

This is Kai💕

This is Kai💕

This is Isaac sister, Holly Williams

This is one of the maids, Lia