CHAPTER XXVIII

(28)

[

Echo Cruz]

I woke up with a muscular arm wrapped protectively around me, I smiled and turned facing him to see Isaac. As he snores lightly, I caressed his face. I softly touched his jawline and cheeks.

"You are so good to me...I don't deserve you." I whispered quietly as I looked at him. It's true, I don't deserve him. I need to try harder to not think about him. I need to focus on me and my love.

"I love you." I say as I rub his abs and kisses his cheek. Instantly I was picked up so that I'm straddling him and he kisses me. I laughed as he makes eye contact with me.

"I love you too, baby girl." I kissed his neck and softly bit his collar bone, he let out a small sigh. He's always pleasuring me...now it's my turn. I sucked his neck and rubbed his abs, he groaned and grinded against me. As I felt his bulge rub against me, I let out a moan. He held my waist done and grind hard against me, I tried to continue kissing him. As I put my hand in his pants, he put his in mine. We pleasured each other, Isaac tensed up before turning us so that he's on top. I was about to say something but he quickly took off my boy shorts and took off his boxers. I moaned at the site of his member, he grabbed it and rubbed the tip at my cl*t. I moaned and slowly grinded but he held me down, causing me to lose contact. I whined, he smirked.

"Hands up, now." He ordered huskily, I did as told. He grabbed his tie and tied my hands above my head along with tying my legs apart. I bit my lip nervously as I looked at him, he takes his shirt off making him fully naked. He smirked at me as I gave him a pleading look. He looks at my body and licked his lips.

"So fucking beautiful." I watched him as he hovered over me, he massaged my breasts making my nipples hard. My mouth parted as he put one of my nipples into his mouth, he sucked and lightly nibbled. Damn, I need him so bad.

"Isaac. I-I need you." I moaned out, trying to grab him but failing due to the fact my arms and legs are tied.

"What you need, baby?" I gave him a pleading look, he looked me in the eyes.

"Tell me what you want me to do." I bit my lip.

"I need you to...make love to me." He smirked before leaning his head to my ear.

"No..." I gasped as he grabs my area.

"I'm going to f*ck you, rough and hard." I was a little shooked but I was also soaked. He positioned himself between my legs, without warning him slammed into me. I scream out in pain and pleasure. Without letting me adjust, he slams into me repeatedly. I moaned loudly as I try to break my hands free, my body started to shake uncontrollably. I looked at Isaac as he closed his eyes and laid his head on my shoulder, putting his full length deep into me. I moaned loudly and came. But he didn't stop, my breath hitched as he grabs my breasts hard and played with my nipples as he keeps slamming into me.

"Fuck...uh damn." Hearing him moan drove me crazy, I arched my back making him go deeper which drove us both crazy. He held my waist down and went to work, I shook violently as all the pleasure consumed me. I felt my eyes rolled to the back on my head. I felt him wrap his hands around my neck, not too tightly. He squeezed my neck softly with each thrust. All I could do was grab the pillow that was above me, he laid his head on my shoulder again as he thrusts fast into me. I softly bit into his shoulder as my eyes started to water, he went full speed and deep. My vision got blurry as I shook again and came. Isaac thrusts slowed down and he came inside me, I came again at the feeling. Once he pulled out, I gasped as I felt warm liquid leaked out of me and tears escaped my eyes. Oh my goodness. He rubbed my sore cl*t before untying me. I couldn't move, I was so sore and overwhelmed. He smirked at me before kissing me, I was too tired. He got up and went to the bathroom, when he came back I saw him holding a rag. As he cleans me up, darkness took over me.