CHAPTER XVIII

(18)

[Isaac Williams]

We've been riding for hours looking for my love and Alaric's daughter. I wouldve killed him but to be truthful, I wouldve done the same if I was him. I sighed in frustration. "Where could they be?" I say slowly losing hope.

It got quiet for a while but Kai broke it. "I got it!" We looked at him, he looked satisfied. "What?" I asked quickly, he looked at me with hope in his eyes. "The Hendricks had them here this whole time. They wouldnt risk getting caught if they left the state." We gave him an odd look. What is he talking about? I need to find her.

"Remember where you and I used to play at that big house in the woods?" I nodded. "We havent been there in years." "Yes. They could have hid Echo and Julie there!" I quickly did a u turn and drove as fast as I could.

Im coming love.

[Echo Cruz]

He put the ring on my ring figure and kissed me. I moved away which caused him to slap me. "I wil-l-l never be one of y-you." I say trying to breathe. He hurt me worst than any other man has. He's abused and raped me but gave me something that i wanted from someone else. A baby.

"Our baby will." I shook my head, it angered him. He pick me up and threw my across the room. I cried in pain, he grabbed a knife and looked at my stomach. I shook my head and instantly covered my stomach. "I wont him hurt you." I whispered to my belly, I quickly tried to stand up.

I ran well tried to run to the other side of the room. I grabbed a knife as he got closer to me. He smirked at me. And walked close to me. " You will not hurt my baby!" I screamed, he rolled his eyes. As he tackled me, I stabbed him in the shoulder. He screamed in pain, I smiled. But soon my smile was gone when I felt a big pain in my stomach.

I punched him off of me to see his knife in my stomach. I instantly felt nothing but sadness and anger. Tears fell from my face. I was suppose to protect my baby. I let him or her down. "You monster!" He laughed as I got on top of him, I grabbed the knife from his shoulder and tried to stab him in the heart but he pushed me back.

He yanked the knife out of my stomach and stabbed me there again twice. My eyes widen but I didnt care. I lost all hope. I was done. If I was going to die...I will die with him being dead.

[Isaac Williams]

We quickly pulled up into the house drive way and saw no cars. "No." I yelled and ran inside to see nothing. I threw a chair into the wall. "Shes not here." I repeated as I cried. "Wait Isaac the basement!" I quickly ran out and ran to the basement to see people was there. In a instant I killed them with Alaric and Kai by my side. We tried busting the door open but it would open.

[Echo Cruz]

As I coughed up some blood, I tackled him and grabbed the knife back. He smirked at me as I hold it up. "Your gonna die right along with your baby." The words hurt me but I was in rage. "And your going to die alone. Which you surely deserve. Just like Drew!" I yelled,he instantky stopped smiling and pain was shown on his face. I smiled at him and stabbed him in the heart...deeply. I stabbed him over and over into I got tired.

I fell to the side of him before looking at my stomach. I crawled to the door but I couldnt make it. I leaned against the wall and cried. For Isaac...for my baby and...for me. Because in reality I was going to die alone. "Im sorry." I whispered before I fell over and started coughing up blood.

As I started to cough up alot of blood, the door busted opened and Isaac appeared. I was reliefed. I wasnt going to die alone after all. He ran to me as tears came down his face. He picked me up and caressed my face. "Im so sorry,Echo. Im sorry." He repeated. I caressed his face and made him look at me. As we made eye contact, I smiled slightly. "Its okay." He shooked his head. "No we gotta hurry Kai get the car." Everyone left and it was only me and him. He held me close. "They need to hurry." He said knowing I would die of they dont. I shook my head and held his face. "Its okay. Its okay. At least I wont die alone. I have you and my baby." I said, he looked at my stomach and cried harder. "No I cant...lose you both." Itmade me happy that he wouldve accepted my baby even if it wasnt his.

I kissed his cheek before I coughted up alot of blood. "I love you." He say before my eyes closed.