CHAPTER XXXII

(32)

[Echo Cruz]

"Oh...Kai." I moaned out as he kissed my neck. I held his face and kissed him deeply. All I wanted was him...I needed him. My body was burning to be touched again by his hands. He looked at me. "Echo...I love you." He said, we kissed passionately before he lays me on the bed. "Make love to me, Kai." He smiled bright befor-

I woke up and held my stomach. What is wrong with me?! I closed my eyes for a second. I need some air. I looked at Isaac as he slept before leaving to the training room. As I walked inside, I saw Kai looking out of the window. I couldn't help but feel the need to go to him. I walked up to him as he turned around. He eyes widen as we make eye contact.

"Echo, what are you doing here?" I tilted my head to the side as he stared at me.

"I could ask you the same thing..." He sighed loudly before running his hands through his hair stressfully, I walked up closely to him.

"Kai, these feels won't go away..." I say stressful and scared. Stress because these feelings are suppose to be temporary. Scared because I might be falling for Kai. I will end up losing Isaac. But these feelings...Ugh.

"Just ignore them!" He whispered yelled before pacing back and forward. I sighed.

"You think I want this...I don't." He stopped and looked at me.

"I want to just have feelings for Isaac. But now, when I look at you..." He got closer. "Or even be near you, I have this arch to kiss you." He walked up to me and we looked deeply into each other eyes. I just couldn't stop myself. I smashed my lips onto his, he pulled me close and kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and parted my lips, he put his tongue in and our lips moved in sync. He backed me up against the wall and I looked at him. He caressed my face as I caressed his, he kissed me deeply and passionately. Before we quickly undressed. My heart quicken as he picked me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. Soon, I felt our bodies collided and joined in a rhythm motion. Soft quiet moans filled the air, I gasped and gripped onto Kai's shoulders as he hit my G spot repeatedly. He moaned and went deeper with each thrust. We looked to each other eyes before kissing. How could something wrong feels so right. He put his head on my shoulder and continued. Soon we stopped and caught out breaths. We put on our clothes and looked down. Unable to faced the fact of what we just did. I bit my lip nervously as I looked up at Kai. He looked at me with the same expression. We didn't know what to say...We just left each other and went to our rooms.

-*-*-*-

I woke up and rubbed mg eyes. I looked to my side to see Isacac gone. I noticed he left a note. I read the note before sitting it back down. He's working...along with Kai. I got up and went to the bathroom. As I took a shower, memories of last night popped into my head. I gasped and covered my mouth. I slept with Kai! After my shower, I put on potion and everything before putting on my clothes. I looked in the mirror and noticed a hickey in the middle of my chest. I changed my shirt to cover it. I shooked my head and sighed. I couldn't stop myself. I was more than upset with myself with what I did. But mostly I hated myself because I think I loved it and my feelings for Kai were definitely not gone. I sighed and mentally slap myself. It means nothing. You are over Kai. I repeated to myself before going downstairs to be greeted by Holly and Lia. Guilt hit me as she hugged me. I hugged her back and smiled slightly.

"Good morning." I say uneasy, they smiled. "Morning, you okay?" I nodded and washed the dishes. I heard a light cry. I looked behind me to see Kai holding Sia, he kissed her forehead and hummed her a song. Soon she was quiet and slowly falling asleep. When he looked upm, our eyes met and my heart raised. I looked away and finished the dishes. "Morning baby. You and Isaac them back?" I heard Lia say before Kai answered. "Yep." I dried the dishes before trying to leave the kitchen with my head down. But I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Isaac, he smiled at me and we hugged. As he kissed my cheek, I looked at Kai to see he was looking right at me. I smiled up at Isaac. "Baby, I feel a little sick. Imma just get some more rest." He looked at me with worry but nodded. As I left to upstairs, I was pushed against the wall. I looked to see Bree, she gave me a rude look. "You whore. Going around sleeping with other people men." My eyes widen and my heart drop. She smirked. "Oh. You thought I was gone. No. I'm back and better. Also I'm a bit shock. You and Kai...I could never guessed it." I pushed her away and she laughed.

"Wait into Isaac and Lia hear this." She smiled. "They'll be crus-", "True. But I'll be able to take your place with Isaac. Fuck Lia." I glared at her, she glared back. "Try me and I will tell them." I sighed as she walked away. I quickly went my room, I couldn't bare going into Isaac's. I locked my door amd tried to sleep.