CHAPTER XIII

(13)

[Lia]

"Kai!" I called out as I speed walk right behind him, he turned around quickly causing me to bump into him. "Oh sorry bab-" I cut him off. "What the fuck, kai?" I say with anger. I was in know time to be playing games. I love my baby and everything but my friend needs me. I dont go no time for this, Im trying to hurry back to Echo.

"What?" He asked giving me a confused look, I glared at him. "Your damn best friend thats what?" I snapped, he gave me a look before rolling his eyes. I wanted to punch him. I am a very sweet girl but if you mess with someone I care about...i will turn into a bitch.

"Look, I dont got time for this, Lia. Isaac needs me."    "And Echo fucking needs me!" He sighed loudly, I hit him up side the head. "What the he-" "Where is Isaac?" He shook his head. "He wants to be left alone. He's in pain." Kai said protectively,I gave him a look. "I dont care. My friend is hurting too because of his ass. Now show me where he a-" "I'm right here." I turned around to see Isaac, I couldn't stop myself and I end up slapping him. Did I feel bad? Nope.

"Damn it, Lia! He lost his brother!" I looked at Kai. "And Echo lost her best friend!" I stated, I gave him a look. Kai instantly shut up. I smirked before looking back at Isaac. "Why in the hell would you say you dont want her?!" My voice boomed, he looked at me unfazed. "Correction. I said I dont want to try to love her anymore." He said emotionless. "Hm I see you're back to being a fucking asshole." He gave me a dangerous look. I wasnt fazed.

"Li-" "Don't fucking Lia me. You have Echo fucking heart broken up there and your not even worried about her!" I yelled, he gave me a stern look. "You know I care about he-" "Then fucking act like it!! Yes I know you lost your brother you just met and im sorry but echo is hurting too. She just lost her best friend since middle school. She loved and cared about him like he was her brother." I said, I didn't realized I was crying into Kai hugged me from behind and wiped my tears.

"Baby...please dont cry. You know it hurts me seeing you like this." Kai pleaded, I wiped my face. "Isaac, instead of griefing alone...you have her." He shook his head. "No I don't. When I said I was done. I meant it." He said, I sighed. "So just like that you giving up on yourself." He rolled his eyes. I was no longer playing it nice. I made Kai let me go and push Isaac.

"You know what? You are just WEAK and you will forever be alon-" "I AM NOT WEAK!" I jumped at his outburst but I didnt stop. "I know actually what your going through. I lost my whole family in one day because of them. I thought being alone and grieving alone would help but it made it worse. If it wasnt for Kai never giving up on me, I wouldve committed suicide!" I explained, Kai wrapped his arm around me. "It felt good to have someone to never give up on you. Because you know they wont ever leave you." I said looking at Kai, he smiled. Isaac sighed. "You were Echo light in her darkness. She loves you unconditionally. And right when she let her guard down, you let her down." "Now shes left alone in her on deep pitt of darkness that she feel like she cant get out of." I stated, he looked away. I saw a hint of him. The real him.

"Just give yourself chance." I say, he looked at me shock. "I know how you think your not good enough for her and that she deserve something better. Your afraid to love ger unconditionally because you think you'll lose her." I said, he looked down. "Isaac its okay to feel that way." I looked at the clock and noticed its about to be an half of hour. "Just have faith." I said before kissing kai and leaving to Echo's room.

I sighed as I watch her cry. Her and Isaac had such a dark past that it messed up their future. I know they love each other. Isaac just have to give himself a chance to love. He was only taught to kill and show no mercy. Being in love to him its over whelming and scary. He just need time...they both do.

A/N: I hate that this is short. But I watched to know Lia more. She's unique lol