CHAPTER XXIX

(29)

[Echo Cruz]

"Baby, this is amazing." I say with a big smile as I looked around. Isaac set up a mini date, it was beautiful. There was a small table that was cover with all my favorite foods, beautiful designed pillows to sit on and a man playing a violent. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist as I looked out into the ocean, I smiled and leaned my head on his chest. Soon, I turned around and looked at him. He kissed my forehead. I smiled and held his hand as we walked to the table to eat. As we sat down, I noticed that there was pasta. I love pasta.

"Baby, you got pasta!" He laughed as I put some on my plate, he put some food on his plate and we said grace before eating. I moaned loudly as I ate the pasta, it's been awhile since I had some. I looked up and saw Isaac staring at me, I giggled. He smirked at me before we continued eating. The man handed me a beautiful looking flower and I smiled at him, he nodded before he continued to play. Isaac got up and held out his hand.

"May I have this dance?" I blushed and nodded, he helped me up and wrapped his arms protectively around my waist as I wrapped mine around his neck. As we slow dance, I looked up at him. He looked at me with love and passion, I smiled brightly. I pulled him closer and laid my head on his chest. I closed my eyes as the music filled my ears.

"Echo?.." I hummed as Isaac held me, he made me look at him. He looked nervous but happy, I stared at him.

"Echo when I first met you, I knew you were special. In those beautiful brown eyes, I saw nothing but a fighter...and someone who just wanted to be loved. I didn't believe in love. Hell, I didn't even know what love was...into I met you. You drove me crazy, but you made me a better man. I never thought that I would find something so strong and pure, and I thank god that he led you to me." Tears escaped my eyes as he continued, he held my hands and rubbed them.

"I know, you felt like you had no one and I know that you felt as if you are part of my family...and you are. However, I want it to be an official." He pulled out a small black box and got down on one knee, I gasped and started to cry. I couldn't stop myself from jumping and crying in happiness. Isaac chuckled and grab my hand.

"Echo Cruz, will you make me the most happiest and blessed man alive and marry me?" He asked while looking up at me, his eyes filled with hope, passion and desire. I smiled as tears came down my face. I nodded.

"Yes. Yes, I will marry you Isaac Williams." I sobbed as he slid the ring on my finger, I pulled him up and gave him a passionate kiss. He chuckled before picking me up and kissing me back. I hugged him tightly and he kissed me repeatedly. I giggled as he continued.

"I love you, I love you so much. Echo Williams." I smiled and kissed him, he smiled brightly.

"I love you so much, Isaac Williams." I looked at him to see tears coming down his face as he smiled at me, he chuckled as I wiped his tears. He held my face and kissed me again. I smiled and hugged him.

"I'm so bless to have you in my life, Isaac." He smiled at me, I smiled back. I heard some upbeat music start to play, I looked around to see a group of people playing and singing. I looked at Isaac and he smiled. I started to dance as I swayed my hips, Isaac held onto my waist. I leaned into him and rubbed my butt against him, I heard him groan and squeezed my butt. I smiled and turned facing him, he smiled at me. Nothing can ruin this mome- we heard a phone ring. Isaac took out his phone and sighed.

"It's Kai." I was little taken back but I recovered and nodded, I gave him a nod and he answered the phone. I saw Isaac eyes widen before he let out a laugh.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down, get her to the hospital...Damn Kai calm the fuck down. No she ain't gonna have the baby outside. Get her to the hospital. I'll call you back soon. Love you too, bro." He said before hanging up, he gave me the look and I gasped. Lia's in labor!

"Oh no, baby we are suppose to be there for her. I won't be able to the baby. Is she okay? They alright? What's g-" Isaac smash his lips against mine, I kissed him back. He broke the kiss and laughed.

"Baby everything's fine. They are on their way to the hospital. We will be leaving tomorrow so we can be there for them." He explained, I nodded and he pulled me close. Once we kissed, we went back to the table to eat dessert.

--*--

"Baby, get up. We gotta get ready to leave." I groaned and put my head under the cover, I heard Isaac sigh. I laughed mentally before drifting back to sleep. I felt a wave a pleasure and my eyes shot open to see Isaac eating me out. I moaned quietly and  grind against his face, he chuckled which sent vibration through me. He stops and looks up at me, I blushed and put the cover over my face. He took the cover off and smiled at me. I giggled and sat up.

"Okay. I'm getting ready." I say, he nodded and went to the bathroom before coming out minutes later.

"I started the shower  and sat out an outfit for you." I awed and kissed his cheek. After I showered, I lotioned and brushed my teeth before putting on the outfit and doing my hair. I looked in the mirror to see I looked good as ever. Isaac did a good job picking my outfit. I put some perfume on before packing all my things up.

I sighed as Isaac put our suitcases in the trunk, I pouted as we got into the car. Isaac chuckled and kissed me.

"Don't worry. We'll come back again, I bought it just for us and our future kids." I smiled and blushed, he smiled at me. We laughed before we drove off.