CHAPTER XXVI

(26)

[Echo Cruz]

As I played with Isaac's hair, he kissed my hands. I couldn't stop thinking about Kai and our fight. He was right. We shouldn't even be feeling this way towards one another. I need to get away because Isaac has my heart and I shouldn't forget about that.

"Isaac?" I whispered, he hummed softly. "Are you going to be busy this week?" He shook his head before turning facing me. "No why, ma beauté au chocolat?" I smiled at my nickname he gave me, I kissed him. "I want us to go somewhere away from here...just for a couple of days." I say trying not to seem sad, he sat up and put me in front of him. Now I'm straddling him. "What's wrong, baby?" I sighed. "I just think we should get away for a while." He gave me an odd look but nodded, I caressed his face.

"Well...I thought I would have more time but I guess now is fine." I looked at him confused. "The reason why I was so busy at work is because I was finding us a house to rent in Hawaii. And I was planning a lot more." My eyes widen, he chuckled. "I haven't really been comforting you, I'm sorry. So I thought this was a good way for us...to heal together." I smiled, he held my hands before making eye contact with me.

"So we can become happy and maybe one day, when you're ready. We can share our happiness with little Echo's and Isaac's." Tears escaped my eyes in happiness, his eyes start to water. "Isaac, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you so much." A tear fell down his face as he smiled, I smiled. "And maybe soon, we could start our own happy family." I say as I trailed my hands down his chest, he kissed me.

"I can't wait." He chuckled, he slowly grind against me. I felt sparks flow through me as he continued. I felt so loved and protected. I opened my eyes to see the only person that matters, Isaac Williams. My light in my darkness. We shared a passionate kiss. "We'll leave tomorrow." He said, I nodded. "The sooner,the better." I stated, he chuckled.

I got up to tell my friends that I'll be leaving,I kissed Isaac on the cheek before leaving to Holly room. I knocked on the door, she opened it and Lia was there too. "Hey girl." Holly said, they smiled. I smiled back at them. "Hey, I wanna tell y'all that Isaac and I will be gone for a week." Holly smirked and Lia smiled. "Y'all about to be up all night, every night." Holly saod laughing, Lia joined. "Holly, stop being nasty. But thats good, yall need a break. Definitely from Holly crazy self." Lia said, Holly laughed. "So when yall leaving?" I smiled. "Tomorrow." They smiled and nodded. "Well baby go get your beauty sleep. We wake up early so we can say bye to you guys." I nodded and left back to lay with Isaac.

As I walked to Isaac's room, I bumped into someone. "I'm sor-" I stopped when I noticed it was Kai, He looked at me for a second. "So you're leaving?" I got slient but nodded, I saw his eyes sadden before he folded his arms. "Uh Ka-" He cut me off. "It's for the best, Echo." He stated, more like he was telling himself. I grabbed his hand and caressed it, he looked at me confused. "Just because of the unknow feelings we have towards each other...doesn't mean we can't stay friends." I said, he nodded.

I gave him a hug, he hugged me back. "Have fun on your trip." I smiled and nodded. "Thanks." After that I went back to Isaac's room and laided down, he pulled me close. I smiled and went to sleep.

"Mama! Daddy!" I woke up to the sound of my daughters and sons jumping on our bed. I laughed at my twin boys, Hayden and Haze, and my twin girls, Luna and Lunette.I sat up, Isaac picked Luna and Lunette up and kissed their foreheads. "Why are you up so early, princess?" He said, they giggled. "Because I wanted to hang out with you!" Luna squealed, yep she's a daddy's girl. I smiled at them as they hugged. "Mama can you read us your book?" Hayden and Haze cheered, I laughed and smiled. "Soon...Now my babies go get ready. We going to see Aunt Holly and Uncle Alaric!" They all laughed and ran off.

I smiled at Isaac, he kissed me. "I love our kids." I say, he nodded. "We should have more." I gave him a look. "Baby, I'm happy with you and them. No more children...how about a pet husky!" I say excited. I love huskys. He playfully rolled his eyes. "Of course, babygirl." He soon started tickling me, I laughed loudly with a smile on my face.