CHAPTER XII

(12)

[Echo Cruz]

"

No!" I woke to the sound of Isaac throwing things around his room, I got up quickly and walk towards him. "Isaac?" I said slightly scared after seeing that he punched three holes in the wall. "What's wron-" "T-They...I-I" He punched the wall causing me to jump, I looked at him confused and worried. I dont know whats going on. He kept throwing things so I decided its time to stop him.

"Isaac stop! Tell me whats wrong?" He paused before looking at me. I looked into his eyes to see pain. In the corner of my eye I saw bottles of alcohol. Hes drunk. "Isaa-" "I lost him...I lost my brother. My fucking brother that I just met!" My heart dropped, I held my stomach as it set uneasily. My eyes started to water but I need to be strong. "I-Isaac." "You know whats funny to me?" I looked at him. "Why the fuck am I crying over this?" I gave him a shocking look.

"He is yo-" "No he was." I gave him a look. "Isaac your not in your right mind right now." He rolled his eyes. "Thats the thing, Echo! I'm never in my right mind...I tried to be something that im not." I sighed. "Lis-" He cutted me off. "No you listen. Ive tried being a good guy. Hell I even kill my enemies quick instead watching them die slowly." I gasped. "I tried having feelings...just to make you happy. But I fucking hate it!" I tried to touch him but he moved away.

"Isaac." He didn't listen. "I mean why have feelings knowing that you're going get them constantly hurt." I looked down at his words. "Echo." I looked up to see he got real close to me, only inches away. My breath hitched. "Y-yes?" We made eye contact, I saw no emotions in his eyes but a slight hint of hurt.

"Get out." My mouth parted in shock. "Isaac let me help yo-" "Help me?! Echo you can barely help yourself." He spat, I backed up but stayed in his room. He's just hurting. "You didn't mean that. Your just hurting. Let me help." He gave me a glare. "You can't help me. I don't want your help." He said rudely, I looked at him. "Where's the Isaac I know?!" I yelled, he gently pushed me against the wall. "He's gone. Im never going to show weakness again...to you or anyone." He snapped before trying to leave,I grabbed him. "Let go."

"You don't think that im not hurting too. I just fucking lost my best friend,Isaac! The only person that understood me and protected me from my abuser! R-ryder...he showed me kindness when no one else would." I cried out, Isaac face soften. Gulit and frustration was all over his face. "I can't do this any more." I gave him a look. "W-what are you saying?" I asked quietly, he gave me a sad look. "I can't try to love you any longer." My heart skipped a beat. I search his face expression to see if it was just the drink talking but he was serious.

I never felt this feeling before...I felt empty. I just lost Ryder...I cant lose him too. "Isaac, what about everything we've been through?" I asked hoping he would not leave me, he turned away. "Its in the past." He answered plainly. Tears escaped my eyes as he walks away. "Isaac, please, I cant lose you to." I cried, he looked down and kept walking to his door.

As he grabbed the door knob, a sob escaped my lips. "Isaac." I called out weakly. I felt as if a big piece of me was gone. I looked down as I replayed Isaac and I best moment together. Tears fell down my face as I remember when we made love...My eyes widen before I looked at him. I just realized that Im in love him. I love him soo much. "Isaac no. Please." I begged, he looked back at me. I looked at his puffy red eyes.

"Isaac, I-I love you. Im in love with you." He looked away, I gave him a look. "Im so sorry." I heard him whispered before leaving, my knees gave out. I fell to the floor, crying my heart out. Soon, Holly and Lia came in and ran to me. They hugged me tightly but I did not feel any confort. I could feel anything. "Imma kick his white ass." Lia said angrily,Holly nodded. "And Ill fucking help." I shook my head at them.

"J-just please help me to my room." I say weakly, they nodded and helped me up. I felt so weak and lost."Do you need anything?" Holly asked as I laid down, I couldn't even make eye contact with her or anyone. "I want to be alone." Holly nodded but Lia shook her head and gave me a look.

"We are not leaving you alone like this." I sighed. "We are your friends and we care." I nodded slowly, Lia looked out the door and saw Kai pass by quickly. "Oh hell no. Kai come here now!" She yelled, Holly laughed lightly. "He about to get itt." She mumbled, Lia nodded.

"Thats right. Hold up. Ill be right back. Im finna go put them both in check starting with Kai ass." She said getting up, before she left she looked at us. "Now if I dont come back in an half of hour, Kai dead and Isaac about to die too." She stated, Holly gave her an odd look. "Huh?" "Im gonna kill them if they cross me." Holly laugh as Lia left.

To be continued...