CHAPTER VI

(6)

[Echo Cruz]

I looked at the clock to see its 1:00pm, I sighed. I've missed breakfast. Knowing Lia she probably made me a plate. I knew I have to get up, but I just want to stay in bed. I look up at the ceiling, replaying what Bree said to me in the kitchen. "Ha. You think you got everyone fooled but I know who you really are." "You wont make it out of here alive once they find out."

Like what was she taking about? How could she possibly know me? I don't even know my real family...I was abandoned. She couldn- "Echo?" I heard Isaac loving voice as he knocked on my door, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Yes?" I say loudly as I looked at my door, it opened revealing Isaac. I took a moment to look at his a presence. He was wearing a white v neck shirt with grey sweatpants and some white nikes. My mouth parted a little as I looked at him up and down, surprised. This my first time seeing him out of of his suits. My eyes stopped at his abs...an eight pack.

"Like what you see." He said snapping me back to reality, I looked at him to see he was smirking. I looked down, slightly embarrassed that I was staring. He walked up to me with a plate, I looked at it to see it had waffles,bacon and grits. "I noticed you wasn't at breakfast so I wanted to check up on you and make sure you have eaten something." He explained, handing it to me, I couldn't help but smile at him.

"Thank you." I say as I sat up and began to eat. He nodded. As I ate my waffle, some syrup fell on my chest. I looked at it then looked at Isaac to see him lick his bottom lip. "Uh i-" "I got it." He said cutting me off, I nodded. He took his index finger and slowly wiped the syrup off my chest, sending sparks throughout my body. I looked at him as he licked it off his finger, I bit my lip which cause him to smirk.

"U-uh t-thank you." I stuttered, feeling my cheeks heat up as he makes eye contact with me. "Welcome, my Beauté au chocolat." I smiled and finished my food as we sat in comfortable slience. "So why you not wearing your suit?" I asked out of the blue, curious, he looked at me. "Well i dont have work today..." I nodded.

"So why you didnt come to breakfast?" He asked mocking me, I giggled causing him to smile brightly. "Well my bed is soo comfortable and I didnt feel like getting up." He laughed and put my plate on my night stand. He laid down next to me, I looked at him. "Since you dont want to leave your bed and im not busy today...I was wondering if you want to have a lazy day...together." He explained, I smiled and nodded. "Yes...just give me a second." I say before going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth and washing my face.

I walked back out to see, Isaac already had movies stacked up beside my stand and a movie in. I walked to my bed and laid next to him. "So what we watching?" I asked as I got a little closer to him, he smiled at me and pulled me onto his chest. "Well my sister wouldnt leave me alone about this movie Me before you. And she told me to watch it and I figure we could watch it together." He answered, I nodded and laid my head on his chest.

****

Tears slowly came down my face as I watched Lou plead Will to give them a chance. I quietly sniffed. Isaac was really into the movie and didnt notice. Soon, they got on the plane and went home. I start quietly crying as she said sorry to Will's mom and the background music started playing which made me cry harder...not even noticing that I was wetting Isaac shirt.

"Hey...hey. Its okay, Beauté au chocolat." He pulled me close and hugged me tightly as I cried. "Will should give her a chance." I sobbed into his neck. He rocked me side to side before pausing the movie. He lift my head up, making me look at him. He wiped my tears but more came. He sat up against my head board and put me on his lap so im straddling him.

I continue to cry, he wiped my tears and made me make eye contact with him. "Hey...its going to be okay." He said smoothly, I sighed. "Will should give her a chance, Isaac." I say sadly, he nodded. "I know but think about it. Will...hes very unhappy with his life and he dont want to bring Lou down with him." Isaac explained, I nodded before looking down.

Isaac let me lay on top of him as we finished the movie.

As we watched our fourth movie '50 shades of gray', a sexual scene comes up. I tensed up as I felt Isaac's member harden. Like im sitting between his legs with my head on him. I heard him groaned in frustration, I bit my lip not knowing what to do. Me not thinking, I scooted my butt back more causing him to groan and grabs my sides. He pushes me back a little. I wanted to check up on him and...tease him a little. So I turned facing him straddling him, he looked me deep in my eyes. I could see he was trying to keep calm.

"You okay?" I asked scooting closer to him knowing im moving against his member, he moaned under his breath. "E..echo you dont even know what you doing to me right now." He sighed, I licked my bottom lip. "Oh..really?" I said smoothly as i slowly and gently grind against him, he held my waist. "Echo..." he looked me deep in my eyes as his lip part a little.

Soon, I started to feel his hard member rubs against my heated area. I looked down and quietly moan. Isaac lifts my head up. "Keep your eyes on me." I nodded and made eye contact with him.

To be continued...