CHAPTER VIII

(8)

[Echo Cruz]

I couldn't help but smile as I read Isaac's letter. I sat it on my stand and got up, tired. I went to my bathroom and took a warm shower. Before putting on a light green dress and flip flops, I brushed my teeth, did my hair and lotion/ deodorant. I sighed happily before walking out of my room to see Kai and Lia making out in the hall.

I looked away and laughed. I went downstairs to the kitchen. As I began helping fix breakfast, Holly walked beside me. "Hey." I say with a smile, she smiled back. "You look...very happy today." She commented smirking, I laughed before grabbing the plates.

"I just had a great night..." I trailed off looking at her, she nodded. "I heard." I blushed and looked away. "Girl its okay." She laughed, I joined her. "Okay." I walked to the dinning table and put the plates down, Holky followed.  "You know? When you first got here...Ive never thought that I would be friends with you." I looked at her, she continued.  "And Isaac. He never was really happy...into you got here. You changing him. Each day, I can see my brother get happier and happier." I smiled as she talked.

She looked at me with a serious look, I looked back. "Please dont break his heart...I don't want to see him heartbroken again." She pleaded whispering the last part, I nodded.  "He's still learning to...love and show emotions. Just give him time." I nodded. "I would never hurt him." I say honest, she smiled and nodded.

As I put the breakfast in the middle of the table with Holly and Lia, Isaac walked in. I looked at him to see he looked stressed. He made eye contact and he instantly smiled, I smiled back. He sat down in his seat including everyone else. Holly noticed I was staring at him.

"Echo, would you like to switch seats with me?" She asked with a small smile knowing I would be closer to Isaac. I nodded slowly, she nodded and we got up and switched seats. I smiled as Isaac kissed the side of my head before eating. I began eating too. 

I laughed as Kai told some jokes, but stopped when Bree walked in. She gave me an mean look, I sighed annoyed.  "Oh Holly, you switched seats with that...thing." She said with a disgusted face, I looked at Isacc to see his face changed to a dead serious look as he looked at Bree. "How about you sit your ugly ass down some where." Lia said angrily, Holly nodded agreeing. Bree rolled her eyes. "I dont know why y'all care about her soo much. Shes a lowlife. You found her all dirty and beaten in front of our house for crying sakes." I looked down. "Hell no man wanted her...i can see why they hit her. Shes a disappointment. And an ugly as-" Isaac pushed her against the wall which made he stop talking.

"What the fu-" "If you ever say that about Echo again...I will rip your fucking throat out!" Isaac voice boomed causing me to jump. "Isaac...calm down." Kai said getting up, he gave her a look before moving his hands off her shoulders. "Leave." He ordered, she obeyed and left crying. He looked at me before walking out.  I looked at everyond to see they were shocked as well.

I felt the need to check on him. "Where is going?" I asked before I could stop myself, Kai looked at me. "To the room...nobody's allowed to go in but him." He answered, I nodded knowing where the room was. I got up and started walking out. "Echo. You ca-" Lia touched his shoulder and shool her head, he sighed before nodding. I walked out and went upstairs to the room.

I swallowed the lump in my throat before opening the door to see Isaac sitting in his chair with his head in his hands. I walked in and closed the door behind me. I walked up to him, he looked at me. "You okay?" I asked worried, he nodded before gesturing me to sit on his lap. I sat on his lap and cupped his face. "You sure you're alright?" I asked looking him in his eyes, he caressed my face. "Yeah. I just hate hearing someone talk wrong about you." I nodded. I liked how he's so protective over me.

I kissed him gently, he was taken back but soon recovered and kissed me back. "Thank you." I say, he nodded before wrapping his arms around me. I laid my head on his shoulder. We stayed like that for a second before I turned facing him. He looked at me and smiled. "Thanks again." I say talking about yesterday,he looked at me odd. "For?" I smiled. "For amazing day yesterday." He smiled before nodding and rubbing my sides. "It was amazing to me too." He commented honest, I laughed.

We made eye contact before kissing. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him close to me. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I accepted. I parted my mouth, letting his tongue explore my mouth. I moan into the kiss. As our lips moved in sync, he grabbed my waist making me grind against him. As I grind against him, I felt his member harden. I moaned quietly. He started sucking on my neck, I sighed in pleasure.

"Isaac." I moaned out, he grabbed my thighs and lift me up. He pinned me against the wall and started grinding on me. I bit my lip as he pulled up my dress and started rubbing me through my panties making me wet. "Ugh the way you effect me." He moaned. I kissed him before he sighed. "Echo?" I looked at him. He looked at me sadly as someone knocked on the door.

"I gotta go work." I sighed and nodded as he let me down. I fixed my dress as he told Kai he coming. He cupped my face making me look at him. "Im sorry, babygirl." I smiled slightly. "Its okay. I know your busy." I said, he kiss me passionately before kissing my forehead. "I will see you tonight." I nodded and he left.

****

"Lets go shopping!" Holly said exciting, Lia and I laughed. "Okay sure." I say. "Yeah then we getting food." Lia said, we nodded and got ready to leave.