CHAPTER XV (part 2)

(15)

[Echo Cruz]

I opened my eyes to see I was in a dark basement with no windows. The only light I saw was a small lamp on a stand that has all types of knifes resting on it. My breath hitched as my heart quicken in fear. I began to cry as realisation hit me. I am going to die...unloved. I screamed from the top of my lungs. I screamed out all the heart ache and fear. I tried to move but I was in chains. I cried my heart out and screamed help.

I didn't realise that someone came in, into I heard a deep laugh that sent chills down my spine. I looked up meeting dark green eyes, in fear. "How are you, beautiful?" He say as if im not in chains in a basement, I gave him a glare. I have been through so much. "W-why am I here? What do you want? Wh-"  "Goodness love, shut up with the questions." He said cutting me off, I sighed. "I am not your love."I mumbled, he chuckled. "Well...not yet. But soon to be." I gavr him a questionable look. "What are talking about?" He got real close to me and smirked. "You really dont know...Echo Cruz or should I call you Echo Hendrick." My eyes widen.

"W-what?" Soon I remembered that the Hendricks were the people that killed Isaac and Ryder's mom...Oh Isaac. I wish he was here to save me. But...he doesnt care. I shouldn't give up hope...not yet. "You fucking monster! You killed innocene! You are a piec-" I was instantly punched in the face, I cried in pain as he grabbed my face roughly. "You bitch! You should be grateful that your going to be married to me. After killing my brother,I would've been killed you slowly and painfully. But your father, had other intentions." My eyes widen as for my mouth. Drew has a brother and my father is the leader of the Hendricks!

"He said not to kill you. But...I will sure have some fun with you before he gets here." He smirked before looking at me up and down. I shook my head fast as tears starts to flow down my face. No not again. I wont let him. "No...no...please dont." I begged, he laughed and ripped off my clothes. I yanked away as he rubbed my nipples, he slapped me. "Be thankful." "Stop." I say as he pulled me close and spread my legs, I kicked him. He slapped me hard. He pinned me down and entered me. I screamed as he began having his way with me.

"Stop! Please stop! No!" He covered my mouth and kept going, I looked away crying but he made me look him dead in his eyes as he continued. As he quicken his pace, I tried to move away that only made him rough. I soon felt a knot in my stomach. My eyes widen as my heart dropped. "Ah!" I gasped as I had an orgasm, He smiled as we made eye contact. I cried harder. "Lets make another one happen, shall we?" I shook my head, pleading for him to stop. "You know what?...lets have some more fun." He soon called his men down to us.

"Hello my most trusted men. After all the things you have done for me, I have a gift for you guys. Since you have no women, you get to watch and do as you desire as long as you dont touch her!" They smiled at me and nodded. I screamed. "NO! Please stop!" He slapped me before starting again. He was alot rougher, I cried as I saw his men watch me, touching themselves. Soon, I felt another knot in my stomach. I cried out as I had another orgasm...and another and another and another. He laughed before kissing my neck and standing up. I laid there numb as the men smiled. I couldn't move, I couldnt speak. "Boss, may I please have a go at her?" The men agreed with the guy, he shook his head. "Later." They nodded then left.

"I have a goodnight rest, youre going to need it for tomorrow." He said winking and leaving. I waited into the melted door close and lock before crying loudly. I slowly sat up, I cried in pain as I leaned against the wall. My whole body hurts. "I hate..." I didnt finish my sentence, only black washed over me.

[Isaac Williams]

I paced around my room as I thought about Echo. I shouldn't have just walked out, I should apologize. She means so much to me. Im afraid that if she be with me, she'll get caught up in my mess. She deserve so much more than me. So much more. She deserve my all. And I will give that to her...the women that I unconditionally truly love. I quickly went to her room. "Echo...can I please come in?" I waited a minute only to hear nothing,I knocked but got nothing.

"Echo..." I opened the door to see the room empty and her things gone. No. I cant lose her. I have to make things right. I quicken ran outside and looked for her. I ran down the road. Soon, I saw her bags on the side of the road with a note. I opened it.

'You're never going to find her. And while you look and turn into a mess, I will be having my way with her and showing her that she shouldve never got my brother killed. I mean...shes a Hendrick after all.'

I couldn't focus straight. All this time I was searching for another Hendrick. It was one leaving in my house! She lied to me! No...no. She wouldn't do that. She was an orphan. She didn't know her family. She not one of them...she's a Williams.

I will find her...and kill them all that laid a hand on her. Im coming for you my love.