CHAPTER XXX

(30)

[

Echo Cruz]

"Hey, how's Lia?" I said as I hugged Holly and Alaric, they smiled.

"She's okay, just tired, we will be able to see them in a few. How was the tri-" I gave her an odd look before he eyes fell to my hand...to my ring, she gasped and squealed loudly causing for some people to look at her. I giggled as she examined my ring.

"Damn. The trip must been amazing. I'm so happy for you two!" I smiled at her as she hugged me again, I giggled as Alaric joined. Once she let go, she ran to Isaac and jumped on him. I laughed loudly along with Alaric. Minutes later, the nurse came in and we all went to her. She smiled and told us to follow her, we listened. As we walked into the room, I see Kai and Lia smiling at their baby as they hold her. They look so happy, I smiled. As Kai looked up, we made eye contact. I smiled and nodded at him, he smiled back before his eyes landed on my ring, he made an unknown look before I looked at the baby.

"Aww she so cute. Look just like her mama." I commented as I looked at her, Lia smiled at me. I hugged her gently and she gave me a tight hug.

"Thank you. You wanna hold her, you and Holly are her godmothers after all." I gasped and smiled brightly before picking her up and holding her ever so gently. I looked at Lia as she smiled.

"Her name is Sia Cruz Williams." I awed as my eyes started to water, she named her after me. My vision became blurry so I pass Sia to Isaac, I cried as Holly held me.

"Aww." Holly and Lia laughed at me, I giggled and wiped my tears to see Isaac holding Sia. He had so much love in his eyes as she grabbed one of his fingers. He smiled.

"Remember she's my daughter, Isaac." Kai laughed, we joined in.

"Looks like you're going to be next, Echo." Lia said, Holly laughed. I blushed as Isaac smirked at me. Oh my... After everyone got to hold Sia, Lia gasped loudly. I jumped and almost fell but Isaac caught me, he chuckled. I looked around to see all eyes on me, I gave them an odd look.

"What?" I say confused, everyone laughed.

"That!" Lia yelled as she pointed at my engagement ring, I blushed as Isaac wrapped his arms around me.

"Is that an engagement ring?" I nodded and she smiled brightly, everyone congratulated Isaac and I. I thanked them before noticing Kai was looking at me. I gave him look before Isaac noticed. Isaac gave Kai an look, I looked down and smiled at Sia.

"You got a problem, Kai?" Isaac asked firmly as he held onto my waist tightly, Kai shook his head with a blank look.

"No, do you?" He said, my eyes widen as I watched them. Lia, Holly and Alaric was too focused on Sia to notice. Isaac looked at me then him, I bit my lip nervously.

"What the hell is going on between you two?" Isaac whispered/ yelled in my ear, I flinched at the tone of his voice.

"Nothing is going on, Isaac." I whispered back, I felt him tense up.

"Bullshit!" Everyone looked at Isaac, Lia glared at him and covered Sia ears.

"My bad, excuse me for a moment." He said before leaving out, I looked at Kai and gave him a look.

"He's okay, just a little tired from the ride." I say before leaving out the door to see Isaac walking down the hall, I followed him.

"Isaac, slow down." I say, he stops and looked at me. His eyes held mix emotions.

"You lied to me!" He yelled, I flinched and shook my head.

"No. Isaa-" I looked at Isaac to see he was looking behind me, I turned around to see Kai. I let out a shaky breath. Isaac and Kai stared fiercely at each other.

"Stop." I say as I got in between them, Isaac pushed me away.

"Echo, tell me the fucking truth! What is going on between you and Kai?" I swallowed the lump in my throat. Just tell him the truth. I told him everything, no lies...just the truth. At the end, he wouldn't look at me or Kai.

"Bro, I-" Kai stopped as Isaac gave him a deadly look, he sighed and left. I stared at Isaac but he wouldn't look at me. I went up to him.

"Isaac. Please look at me." He kept his eyes off of me, I grabbed his face and made him look at me. His eyes held sadness and anger.

"Say something. Ple-"

"You lied. You fucking lied to me, Echo!" I flinched, I looked at him to see his eyes start to water. I tried to grab him but he yanked away.

"I thought you loved me." I nodded and held his hands.

"I do, Isaac. I really do." He shook his head and yanked away.

"Then why do you have feelings for Kai! Huh?" I looked down, I heard him sniff.

"I get it. I wasn't there to hold you when we got you back. But that's because I was doing something for you...for us. I know, I'm not perfect but..." Tears escaped his eyes, my eyes started to water.

"I-I thought I was the one. I thought I was your everything." He sobbed, I held him.

"Isaac you are. I love you. I am in love with you...only you." He cried.

"Then why did you lie to me?!" He snapped, I opened my mouth but he continued. I closed my eyes before I snapped.

"I didn't tell you because I was afraid. I was afraid of losing you." He stared at me as tears ran down his face.

"Isaac, I love you. I love you so much. You mean everything to me." I sobbed, he turned away from me. My heart drop as he walked away.

"Isaac, I need you! You are apart of me. I can't lose you..." I cried out, he stopped and looked at me.

"I-I...I need some time alone." He said before walking away, I cried as I watch him leave. I slide down the wall as I cover my face with my hands. I shouldn't have lied. I shouldn't have waited. I should have told him the truth earlier. I'm so stupid! If I lose him...My heart will be broken.