CHAPTER V

[5]

[Echo Cruz]

I woke up happy for once, I didn't have any nightmares. I got up and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. I put on some lotion and did my hair before putting on ripped shorts and a light green jacket crop top with converses. I felt excited to see Isaac. I touched my lips remembering the moment. I smiled before walking out of my room, bumping into someone.

"My bad, Echo." Lia chuckled, I smiled and shooked my head.  "Its okay." She smirked at me. "What?" I laughed, she just laughed.  "You and...Isaac." I blushed which made my face have a light glow. "Details." She said with a smile, I smirked. "We had a sad moment but...we actually had a good talk and then...we kissed." She clapped and did a little dance. "Yes! Haha how was it?" She asked. "It was just perfect." I smiled, she smirked before looking behind me. I looked back to see Isaac walking our way. I smiled at him, only to get nothing. No emotion.

"Hey." I waved as he was closer, he ignored me. "Isaac?" He stopped and walked up to me and Lia. Lia just stayed quiet and watched. "What?" He said rather rudely, I gave him a look. Why is he acting so different? "What's up with you?" I blurted out loud, he grabbed me and pulled me to the side.  "Look last nig-" I cut him off. I already know what he was going to say...I heard it many times before. "I know...it meant nothing. You regret it and you dont what it to every happen aga-" He cuts me off with a forceful yet good kiss. When he broke our kiss, he smirked. I smiled and blushed. "If you would have waited patiently...I was gonna say last night was shocking for the both of us but it was nice and it would be good if we met back up tonight after I finish work." He said, I smiled and nodded.

"I would like that." I say, he smiled. I never saw him smile but it was just perfect. He made my morning. "Well I gotta go. But see you later." I nodded before he left. Once he left,Lia ran over to me with a big smile. "Oh my goodness. How?? Im so happy for you guys." She said with a smile. "We should celebrate." I gave her a funny look. "All we did was.." "Smile and stayed happy. We never see Isaac like that at all...its like you are changing him...for the better." She explained. I couldn't help but smile.

<><><><>

  I sighed as I washed the dishes while Lia and Holly did the dinning room. As I was about to finish, I heard some plates fall down or so I thought. I looked quickly to the side to see Bree picking them up and dropping them on the ground, making the break. I gave her a look before she smirked. "Oops." I walked closer to her which caused her to laugh. "Ha. You think you got everyone fooled but I know who you really are." I gave her a weird look. Like what is she talking about? "Wha-"  "You wont make it out of here alive once they find out." She said with a small before leaving. "What the fuck?" Lia said as her and Holly walked in.  "What happened?" They asked, I sighed angrily. "Bre-"  "That bitch...just ignore her. She just want some attention." Holly said in anger, I nodded before cleaning the mess up.

  An hour later, I went to my room and laid down. What was she talking about?...She acted as if she met me before I got here. Like you dont even know me. I dont understand why she keeps bothering me. I sighed and rolled over on my side while putting my cover on me. I closed my eyes, wishing that Isaac was here. With me, under the covers with his arms wrapped around me tightly. I bit my lip as I looked in front of me, imagining that his icy blue eyes was looking right at me. I couldnt help but smile. To be honest Isaac has been my light throughout my darkness. I think I like him alot. Its just I cant love him...Im too afraid.

Just as I was about to fall asleep, I heard a knock on my door. "Yes?" I asked loudly, the door slowly opened. I looked at the door, to see he was standing there looking at me. A smile instantly formed on my face. "Isaac." I say calmly, he smiled a little before walking in. "Hey, my beauté au chocolat." He said as he sat down next to me, my breath hitched as he caressed my face. "H-hey." I stuttered, he chuckled lowly. I sat up rather quickly than I thought. "How was your day, today?" He asked making eye contact with me. I looked away debating if i should tell him about what happened between me and Bree..."Echo?" He said snapping me out of my thoughts.  "Dont do that." He ordered. "What?" "Dont look away from me." He said, I nodded. "Im sor-" "Its alright." I sighed. "Okay well...my day has be fine. You?" I asked, looking at him. "Well it was pretty stressful but im good now." I smiled and nodded.

As he was about to say something, his phone rung. He looked at the new message. "Shit." I looked at him. "You okay?" I asked as he got up. "Yeah. Its just I wont be able to meet up with you tonight." I looked down. Slience soon filled the air, uncomfortably. "You going to be okay?" I heard him ask with concern in his voice. I love this part of him that he barely show. Caring and loving. "Yeah I'll be fine." I say quietly, he sighed lowly. "I will make it up to you." He said before leaving out of my room, closing the door behind him. I sighed before trying to go to sleep. So much for being happy.

(A/N: Sorry for the late update. What you think Bree is talking about?...Secrets will soon be unfold.)