CHAPTER XXXV

(35)

[Isaac Williams]

It's been five days since Echo's attempt. Through the five days Lia and Kai has been doing counselling and I have never been happier for them. They have worked things out, but their wedding is on hold. Kai and I talked and kind of fought things out, but we still got growing to do to get close again. Holly and Alaric has been going strong than ever. She visits Echo and I, giving me great support. I, I've been getting my life better for myself and Echo's future. I quit being the Mafia's leader and gave that over to my father's brother. I continue to be the #1 best CEO in some states. My men began to work for my father brother but they still guard me and my family.

I looked at Echo's body as she lays on the hospital bed. The doctors were able to stabilize her by putting her on lofe support. However, they want to take her off of it today to see if she can pull through. I have hope she can, she's my fiancee after all. In a couple minutes, my family will be coming over to see if she pulls through. I caressed her face. "Baby, today is the day you have to show how strong you really are." I held her face. "I know what happened that night was hard. It was really hard for me too. You really broke me but I can't bring myself to stop my love for you. I still want us. I need us. I want our future. I want to have kids with you. I need you. I truly love you, Echo Williams." I kiss her forehead and smiled slightly at her. "I got all dressed up for you too." I chuckled lightly as I looked at her. I heard a knock on the door before looking to see Holly, Alaric and Kia. I noticed Lia was missing. "She's waiting for her to wake." I nodded at Kai's statement. Each time I look at him a part of me wants to kill him but the other part wants to forgive him. I watched as he looked at Echo, he walked up to me. "She's going to pull through...for you." He insisted, I nodded and thanked him. Holly hugged me tightly before the doctor and nurse came in. They went to her other side before everyone went outside but me. I held her hand tightly and rubbed her ring. "Baby...We going to get through this together. Im not leaving your side." I whispered to her, the doctor nodded and the nurse unplugged everything and took the machine mask off of her. The doctor checked her heart break. I looked at him with hope, he looked at me sadly. "I'm sorry, Mr. Williams. But she have not pulled through." I shook my head, my eyes began to water. "No, she is a fighter. She has been through hell and back. She's the most strongest women that I know and love. She can not die like this. Try again." I ordered, he obeyed and tried but shook his head. "Again." He gave me a look, I gave him one back. "Do you really wnat to get on my bad side? I said to try again." He sighed and tried again but..nothing. "I am so-", "Echo, baby. We have been through so much for us to end like this...But look if you want to stay, you can stay but if you want to go...I will let you go. Only because I love you and I know I will never forget you." I say before kissing her gently on the lips, I got up and looked at the doctor then the nurse. I left out the room and I couldn't bring myself to stay strong, I fell to the floor. My family held me to them as I cried. But Lia went inside the room.

[Lia]

I went into Echo's hospital room, I looked at her as my eyes watered. I can't believe I said that she was a monster and that she deserved being kidnapped. I understand that she hurt me but she is my friend and I know that she went through hell multiple times as she waited for us to help her. And now I am going to help her...through this.

I went to the side of her bed and held her hand tightly. "Echo, it's me Lia. First, I want you to know...I forgive you and I am so so sorry for what I said. You are a strong women and you deserve happiest like oir family do. Like how is my daughter suppose to learn how to be caring and strong from you if you won't wake up?" I whispered, I gave the doctor a look as he tried to cover her. He stops. "Echo. You are apart of this family and your apart of my life. We can not lose you. You are our family. So please if not for me...for our family...pull through." I say before holding her hand, the nurse tried to check for a heart beat. As she check, I felt a pull on my hand. I jumped when the nurse smiled and nodded. "She has pulled through!" I smiled and jumped. "That's my boo." I smiled as she held my hand tightly. Before I could even call for Isaac, he was by her side. Everyone came in as she opened her eyes. She looked at Isaac and smiled. The nurse gave her water, she drunk down the water and the nurse use the remote and pull her bed up so she could sit up straight. A tear came down my face as she looked at me. "I am so sorry. I should have never did what I did with Kai. I don't want us to lose our friendship." I nodded and hugged her. "We never lost it. It was just us fighting...as family." She hugged me as tight as she could. We broke our embrassed and everyone got to hug her and say sweet and honest things. Soon we left the room so Isaac and Echo can speak alone. We waited in the waiting room.

[Echo Cruz]

I was so happy to see everyone. I heard everything that Isaac and Lia said to me. I am truly thankful. After seeing my savior,bestfriend and baby boy, I was happy. Hearing them forgive me and want to grow together makes me greatful. Being able to hug everyone was great. But not as a blessing to see the love of my life. Isaac Williams. "Hey babygirl." I blushed and smiled, he smiled. "Hey my amour." He smiled brightly which warms my heart. "Isaac..." I say getting ready to talk serious, he sat next to me and nodded. "I am truly sorry. I could and should have talked to you. Instead of doing what I did." He looked down and nodded, I made him look at me. "Je t'aime. Je suis prêt à commencer un avenir avec vous. Tu es ma lumière et mon seul amour. Je ne veux rien de plus que de vieillir avec vous avec des enfants.(I love you. I am ready to start a future with you. You are my light and my only love. I want nothing more than to grow old with you with children.)" I say as I wiped the tears off of his face, he kissed me passionately. "When you learn french?" He asked with a smirk, I giggled. "Since I got with you." I answered, he chuckled. I looked at our hands as her intertwined them. I looked at our engagement rings and my eyes watered. I then remembered all of what happened while I was out. "I saw Jesus, Ryder and my baby boy." I say out loud, Isaac gasped and looked at me. "Really?" I nodded as he held onto my hands and wanted me to tell him everything and I did. "Hayden Williams...you gave him my last name." He cried, I smiled. Even though Isaac isn't the biological father, he would've been a great father for Hayden. He kissed me again and I kissed him back. "Ryder is taking care of him while Jesus is keeping them happy and safe." I say as I wiped his tears and he smiled and nodded. "I love him too." I smiled more. "Also hopefull our son know, he going to have brothers or sisters later on." I laughed and playfully pushed him. He laughed.

-*-*-*-*

After Lia's wedding, everyone began to plan for Isaac and I's wedding day. I was shook of how excited Holly was even though Lia and Kai is on their honey moon, meaning we get no help from her. But Isaac and I get to watch Sia which is a blessing and a curse because she is definitely going to be talker and bubbly person like her mom. As I feed Sia her bottle, Isaac wrapped his arms around my waist and lay his head on my shoulder. I smiled as we looked at Sia, he rock us slowly and we hummed a song together. Sia giggled before yawning. "This is going to be us, one day." I blushed as he whisped that into my ear. "And it will be a good day." I say as he kissed my neck. He continued to kiss my neck, I made a face before giggling. "Stop, baby. I'm trying to focus." He smirked at me and kissed me again. Sia farted and began laughing, I looked at Isaac as he tried to sneak out the room. "Um don't even try it, it's your turn." He turned back around and made a face. I laughed as I hand him a diaper and laid Sia on our bed. She began kicking and laughing. Isaac sighed as he tried to take off the diaper carefully. I laughed and held her feet together gently. He thanked me and changed her diaper. We put her on some clothes and played with her. Soon, Holly stole me away from my man and god daughter to take me dress shopping. Classic Holly.

Follower of the week: Spencer_yolo_omg2304 For being the first to vote on this chapter. Much love❤