CHAPTER VII

(7)

[Echo Cruz]

I bit my lip as I tried to maintain eye contact with Isaac. He kept his eyes on me as he bit his lip hard. I soon felt he started rubbing against my area harder, a soft moan escaped my lips. My eyes slowly closed as i grind against him as he grind against me, I moaned again. I shivered as i felt a hand traces around my nip causeing them to both harden.

"F..uck." I say lowly. "Hey...eyes on me." Isaac order, I didnt listen. I kept my eyes closed as we grind against each other. He stops grinding which caused me to whimper. I opened my eyes and looked at him to see lust and dominance in his eyes. I wanted him soo bad. I gave him a pleading look.

"Dont lose eye contact with me. Okay, my Beauté au chocolat?" I nodded slowly.

He began grinding against me again, my lips parted as we looked at each other. I felt myself get wetter. He kissed my neck and started traces around my nipples. I moan slightly. "M..more." I huffed out, he flipped us around so he's on top.

I made eye contact with him as he spreads my legs out more. He looks me right in the eyes and started rubbing my cl*t, my mouth opened. As he inserts a finger inside of me, i moaned and started grinding against his hand. He smirked at me as I continued and looked at him. He stops, I whimpered. "Patience, babygirl." I sighed and nodded.

He brings his finger that has my wetness on it to his lips, he licks it clean. I moaned as i watched him. He smirks and takes off his shirt and mine. He started sucking on my breasts as he fingered me. I arched my back and moan. "Mm..Beauté au chocolat..." he moans as he keeps going.

I felt a knot in my stomach, he looked at me. "Im about to c-" He cuts me off with a passionate kiss. My breath hitched as he added another finger in and started quicken his pace. I moaned loudly as I came but he continued. His paces quickens again. Soon a felt another knot in my stomach, I moaned loudly as I quickly put my thighs together. He speads them apart and kept going. My breath quicken and I felt a big wave of pleasure wash over me.

I moaned loudly and put my thighs together as my whole body shook due to all the pleasure. My mouth stayed opened as my heart beated rapidly. "Mmm." I heard Isaac say but I couldn't open my eyes, i just moaned.

Soon, I felt my body relax a little. I sighed as I opened my eyes to see Isaac watching me. I bit my lip as he eats me out, cleaning all my wetness and cum. Once he was finished he kissed me passionately and gently before laying beside me.

I turned facing him, making eye contact. I was speechless and...so tired. He kissed my forehead before turning off my tv and pulling me close. "You're changing me for the good,Echo. Ive never felt this feeling before. Ive never felt loved and alive." He whispers and caress my face, I smiled before falling into a deep sleep.

****

[Isaac Williams]

I woke up and yawned, I looked beside me to see Echo sleeping. I smiled as I took a moment to admire her. Her beautiful dark skin, her beautiful plump lips and amazing figure. I kissed her forehead. I wish I could lay with her all day but I have to work.

I sighed and looked at my phone to see two messages. One from Kai and the other from my sister. I opened my sister's.

Sis:

       Can you and Echo be quiet. People tryna sleep! Okay nightt and oh yeah dont forget protection!! Love ya both! Lmao.

I chuckled and replied.

To Sis:

            Whatever. And we didnt go that far...

Surprisingly she replied back fast.

Sis:

       Oh lmao. Shii sound like yall were gettin downnnm. Moaning too damn loud. I was tryna sleep too. Anyways I kno she would probably need me when she wakes up. And before u ask. Yes, I will take care of her and no i wont be actin crazy lol.

I replied back.

To Sis:

            Lol okay. I gtg.

I opened Kai text.

Kai:

           Hey bro. I know you probably tired asf lmao. Anyways I heard that one of the Hendricks family members are spying on us...Idk who but we need you.

I replied back okay.

I looked at Echo again before grabbing a paper and pen on her stand. I wrote: hey beautiful. Im sorry i couldnt be by your side when you wake up. I am needed at work. I had an amazing day with you yesterday. And you might be still tired so I'll make sure Holly give you some time before you work. Anyways I will see you soon-Isaac

I laid it on the pillow that i wss sleeping on and went to my room to get ready. As I took my shower I couldnt help but remember what happened between Echo and I. Shit thinking about it making me...I turned the water to cold.

A/N: IkIk Short chapter but you like?? Be sure to comment and vote. Dont forget to share