CHAPTER XXV

(25)

[Kai]

I woke up to see Lia textibg someone, laughing. I smiled at her. She looks so beautiful. "Who you texting, baby?" I asked, she laughed before lookibg at me. "Holly, she talking about she couldn't sleep because Echo and Isaac was keeping her up." She laughed out, I looked away and chuckled lowly. I felt a little...weird. My eyes widen, am I jealous? Why would I be jealous? I have the most beautiful girl friend ever and her personality is so unique. "Kai, baby you've been staring into space for like...a while." She said, I snapped out of my thoughts.

"What's wrong?" I opened my mouth but she cut me off. "Ohh, you about to be late for training Echo. Please don't turn her emotionless." She said, I nodded. "I won't, babygirl." I said honest, I got up and put on my joggers and nike shoes. No reason to wear a shirt. "See you in a few baby." I kissed her forehead before leaving. I went to our secret training place to see Echo already there. I sighed before walking up to her.

"You ready?" She smiled and nodded. "Yep. Isaac taught me some moves." She said blushing, I mentally rolled my eyes. I ran to her, in a flash she kick my leg and I fell to the floor. I grabbed her leg and flipped her over. We began to fight. She punched me in the face, I picked her up and threw her around the floor. She tripped me and put me in a choke hold.

I started to get angry...I didn't know why. Is it because she's beating me? Or because of her and Isaac? "Why am I not good enough?!" I yelled, I gasped. Why the fuck did I just say that?! "What?" She looked at me confused, I flipped her over and picked her up. I tried to kick her down but she blocked all my hits. "Kai!" She yelled confused, I pushed her into the wall.

She punched me, I pushed her father into the wall. I can't feel this way about her! I love Lia. I dont want to lose her. But...Echo sh- no I love Lia. Lia and I will have a beautiful child and get married. I dropped Echo, she fell down. "I can't do this." She gave me an off look. "Do what?" I grabbed her and pulled her close. "I cant do this." I stated, she sighed. "Why?" I pulled us closely together and pushed my forehead towards hers. Her breath hitched and I felt her fighting to keep her hands from touching me.

"See. This is why!" I snapped, she pulled away from me and I backed up. "W-we can't feel this way towards each other, Echo." I stated serious, she gave me a serious look. "No shit." She said angrily, I gave her a look. "Don't try to pin all of this shit on me, Ec!" I yelled, she came close to me with anger in her eyes. "Im not! Bit you got to stop doing that." I gave her an confused look. "Doing what?" She rolled her eyes. "Stop giving me that look! A-and stop doing that thing when you lick your lips while you concentrating!" She yelled angrily, I walked close to her.

"How about you stop fucking staring at me every chance you get with those damn beautiful eyes of yours! I meant. Damn it Echo!" I yelled fustrated, she pushed me. "Well you should've never got fucking sensitive with me!" I pushed her back. "Well you shouldve never tried to confort me. I have a girlfriend for that!" "and I have a boyfriend!" I gave her a look.

"Yeah and he's my best friend! And you make him too damn happy for this whatever the fuck this is to ruin it!" I yelled, it went quiet. "Well why did you lean in?!" She yelled, I looked at her. "Why did you?" I yelled back, we both went up to each other. We grabbed each other faces and leaned i- I pushed away like she did. "Stop!" I yelled, she gave me a look. "You freaking stop." She snapped.

"I am only here to help you learn how to kill without mercy!" I yelled, she gave me a look. "And I dont think you should be doing this! Instead of wanting to kill and hurt others. How about you try to be with Isaac and heal with him!" She looked down. "Stop trying to replace him with me." She pushed me. "Im not! Why would I want you?! All you do is get sad and then when someone conforts you, you push them away! Your pathetic!" She yelled, my heart dropped a little. "Well I guess pathetic is something we have in common." I say leaving, she yelled for me. "Echo. Stop. There shouldn't even be an us forming." She went mute. "I can't keep training you. Im sorry but im doing this for the both of us. Its for the best." I say leaving, I couldn't stop myself but I looked back at her one last time before going to the only love that I should have. Lia.