Andy Imagine: Accidental Mistake

(Blind!Reader)

Getting ready was easy, getting out of your dorm was easy, getting to your destination, that was hard. You strolled through the streets, looking for a decent coffee shop. Your stick clicked while you made sure you didn't fall into a trash can. While you we're watching out for inanimate objects, you did, in fact, ignored watching out for people, causing you to bump into a person, causing them to spill their hot beverage down your shirt.

"I am a sorry, I didn't look where I was going, this is all my fault," the man rambled on while grabbing your hand.

"No it's mine," you said while smiling. "I was making sure I didn't fall into a trash can, like last week."

"I don't mean to sound rude, but are you blind?" He asked while pulling you up.

"Yes, I am. And that question was not offensive. Thanks."

"Andy. The names Andy," he said while shaking your hand.

"(Y/N)," you said while returning the hand shake.

"Now since I spilled my coffee all over you, I need to get another one, so you want to come with?" He asked.

"It's a date," you said while grabbing his hand so he could lead you to the coffee shop.

"This smells amazing," you said while you walked in.

"It's vegan, so I hope you like it," Andy said shyly.

"What do they have?" You asked eagerly.

"Muffins, donuts, stroodles," he said.

"Blueberry muffin?" You asked him.

"Yes."

"I want it. How much?" You asked while pulling out a wad of dollars.

"I'll get it. I'll take a blueberry muffin and two coffees, one black, and the other one."

"Cream, sugar, foam, with a pump of vanilla," you said while smiling.

"Yeah, that."

Andy payed and took you to a table.

"I really can't thank you enough, Andy."

"You were just lucky that I spilled my coffee in you."

"It was an accident. A really good one," you said while blushing.

"Do you know what you look like?"

You shook your head.

"Well," he started, "you have really pretty (E/C) eyes. Your (H/L) (H/C) is perfect as it can be. Your body is beautiful and your personality is like whoa," he said. You couldn't help but to chuckle.

"Andy, I like you."

"I- I like you too," he stuttered out.

"Perfect," you said leaning over to give him a kiss.