Vampire!Pete Imagine: Little Secret

Pete has been acting weird lately. You don't know what's wrong, neither does the rest of the boys, but you were highly concerned. 

"Hey, Pete," you smiled at him while you sat beside him on the couch.

"Leave me alone," he said sadly. This makes the thirtieth time this week he's said that.

"I'm concerned, Pete. You're not acting like yourself and I just want to make sure everything's fine," you said while grabbing his hand.

"I'm fine, now please leave me alone."

You got up and grabbed the car keys, "Well, call me if you need anything, I'm running some errands."

He stared off into space as you left.

Pattycakes: Did he say anything?

(Y/N): No, I get the same answer every single time.

Tro With The Fro: Maybe the four of us could get together and talk?

XvX_Hurley_XvX: I like that idea.

(Y/N): I was heading to the studio anyways, so meet me there in 5?

XvX_Hurley_XvX: Got it

Pattycakes: Already there

Tro With The Fro: On my way

You put your phone into your pocket and went to the studio, where the boys beat you there.

"So, what's been happening with Pete?" Joe asked while closing the door.

"He just sits there and he has this dead expression on his face."

"Do you think?" Andy asked Patrick.

"No, it's not that," Patrick reassured Andy. "What else?"

"Well, at night he's a bit active? Like he's always pacing around the house really late at night and he won't let me go near him."

"This is a mystery," Joe said while scratching the top of his head.

"Well," you sighed while checking your phone.

Emo Babe: Can you come over? I need to talk to you.

"I need to go. I'll let you know if I see anything else," you said while shooting the guys an apologetic look while opening up the door.

"We wish you luck, (L/N)," Joe said while giving you a stern nod.

~

"Pete!" You yelled while opening up the door to the house. "Peter!"

"Upstairs!" He yelled. You followed his voice and found him in the bedroom with the lights off and the curtains closed.

"Hey, what's wrong?" You asked while sitting down on the bed.

"You need to leave. Leave me, forget about me. Never ever come near me again, got it?"

You tilted your head in the direction of his voice. "I'm confused. What's going on?"

"Just listen to me and do it," he said while grabbing your hand, which scared you a little bit. 

"Why would I?" You asked while finally finding his face. He had a look of concern and worry.

"You have to, (Y/N)! You just gotta before I hurt you!"

You've noticed something that you've never noticed before. Pete seemed to be paler, his eyes had a tint of red, and you've noticed that his teeth were sharper.

"No, Pete, I'm not leaving," you said while putting your nose up. "No way in hell I'm going to leave you."

"Dammit, (Y/N), just fucking leave! I'm a monster, an actual monster!" He yelled while opening up the curtains. You were right about Pete, he was paler, his eyes were red, and he had fangs. 

You started to laugh and fall backwards on the bed. "That's it?"

"W-well, yeah," Pete said quietly with a tad bit of fear in his voice.

"Jesus Christ, Pete. I thought it would be more serious," you laughed.

"Aren't you scared?" He asked while showing his fangs.

"No, I find it adorable. Now shut up and come here."

He did as he was told and laid next to you on the bed. He was scared, but for what reason?

"What does kissing a vampire feel like?" You asked while facing him.

"Oh no, oh no, no, no, you are not going to kiss me. Fuck no, (Y/N)."

"Pwetty, pwease," you begged while fluttering your eyelashes.

"I-I don't want to bite you."

"Like you don't anyway, now come here, vampire boy and kiss me."

"You're one weird human," he chuckled while leaning closer.

"Meh, I just don't question anything."