Joe Imagine: Stop, Theif

"Stop it," you laughed as Joe made stupid faces at you. 

"No," he said before sticking his tongue out. 

"Joe, we need you to take this photo seriously," the photographer sighed while fixing their camera.

"Yeah, Joe," you agreed. 

Joe rolled his eyes and picked up the little sign that had his name on it. He stared into the camera and held the sign near his chest. 

Joe was keeping it together pretty well until you started making doe eyes at him, which Joe noticed and wiggled his eyebrows at you. 

"Mr. Trohman, this is the last time, please stay still," the photographer sighed. 

"I will, if (Y/N) would stop being a distraction."

"Ok, ok," you laughed while holding your hands up in defeat.

Joe turned back into the model he was and the photographer took a few more photos.

"And we're done," they said. "Miss (L/N), you're next."

"Sweet!" You whispered to yourself as you picked up the sign that had your name on it.

"Stop, theif!" Joe yelled, making you stop in your tracks.

"Joe, what's wrong?" You asked.

"You stole my heart, you theif!"

"Joe," you whined.

"No, shut up. (Y/N), we've been dating forever now and no words can express how much I love you."

Joe walked over to you, pulling something out of his pocket. The photographer was ready to take the shot. That bastard.

He got on one knee and opened up a velvet box, inside was a pretty ring.

"Will you marry me?"

"You want to marry a theif?" You laughed.

"The theif only stole my heart. With the way they talk, the way they make jokes, the way they sing while cleaning or cooking, the way they act around the boys, the way their eyes light up whenever they see me. Yes, I want to marry the theif."

"Yes, Joey, I will marry you," you said quietly.

Joe smiled and slipped the ring on. Then he kissed you, holding you close to him. He wasn't ever gonna let you go.

"You planned this, didn't you?" You asked.

"Meh, kinda."

{Hello yes it's 1:13 am and I can't sleep and I hate it and someone please request some imagines. Writing prompts aren't good enough.}