Joe Imagine: Knight In Shining Armor

Let's all appreciate blonde Joe, ok?

You listened to your parents scream at each other as you laid in bed. You sighed and grabbed your phone so you could text your friend, Joe.

Come over, please

Are they fighting again?

Yeah, I'll meet you outside

You need a place to crash?

Yeah.

I'll bring my car, get your things and I'll take you over to my place.

You sighed and began grabbing your clothes and shoved them in a bag. You left your parents a note as they would care where you were, grabbed your phone and your bag, and snuck out through your window. You saw Joe's car pull up as you climbed down your house. You smiled to yourself as you hit the ground and ran in his direction.

"You got room for one more troubled soul?" You asked as you got into the passenger side.

"I always got room for at least one troubled soul named (Y/N)," he smiled at you.

"Great, now let's be like Michael Jackson and Beat It," you sighed.

"It's that good, huh?" Joe asked while starting the car.

"They're getting worse. I can't stand it and they're just using me for custody now."

"You can crash at my place as long as you like. Hell, stay a lifetime, that's what friends are for!"

You chuckled as Joe turned into his driveway. His parents were gone on vacation, but they liked you anyway, so they wouldn't say a word if they found you at their place.

"I'm gonna warn you that some nights the guys like to sneak over."

"That's fine, I enjoy the Three Stooges."

Joe smiled as he opened up the door and the two of you were met by loud music.

"Look who it is!" Pete yelled while pointing at you, "It's (Y/N)!"

"Pete, dammit," Joe growled, "Don't come to my house when I'm not here!"

"I'm going to go down to the basement, it's quieter down there," you told Joe over the music.

"I'll bring you down some food later, I have to deal with Pete, Andy's ok and I don't know where Patrick is, so it's best if I look for him."

"Aren't me, you, and Patrick the same age though?"

"You mean that the three of us are seventeen and are more mature than Pete, then yes, yes we are."

You laughed as you made your way down to the basement, which was Joe's second bedroom and the guest room.

You turned the light one and there was a groaning noise from the bed.

"Hello?" You asked.

Someone with sideburns and a trucker hat sat up.