Vampire!Pete Imagine: Truth or Dare

"Alright," Pete sighed while setting down his special blend, "Joe, truth or dare?"

"Dare," Joe said proudly.

"Lick the floor," Pete said with a shit eating grin.

Joe groaned and licked the floor as Pete told him, making you and the rest of the boys laugh

"Oh, that's funny?" Joe sneered, "(Y/N), truth or dare?"

"Truth," you told him, not playing his games.

"Is it true you like Pete?" Joe asked with the same from Pete had. You blushed. "Dare."

"Kiss Pete," Joe said and you heard Pete choke and began coughing.

"Never have I ever-"

"You're not getting out of this, (Y/N), Patrick said sympathetically.

"Kiss Pete," Joe repeated.

You gulped and stood up, you walked over to Pete, each step your legs shook.

"I'm sorry about this," you whispered to him, before giving him a light kiss.

"Happy?!" You growled before leaving to go to your room.

Everyone looked at Pete, who had his hand up to his mouth. He was in shock that you kissed him.

"Go on, man," Andy told him. "Besides, I think we're done here."

Pete stood up and ran to your room, where you were on your bed, sulking.

"What, Pete?" You asked while sitting up. "I'm not playing any more stupid games, I have to get up early and train, you know that."

"Let us train together, take your anger out on me because I was the one who suggested it," Pete suggested while sitting next to you. "Wake up at five am, grab your blades and whatever and go to the training room."

"I can't do that, Pete. You know I can't take my anger out on you, I like you too much, even though you are a vamp."

"I like to think I'm a pretty cool vamp, too, thank you very much," Pete stated matter-of-factly,  making you laugh.

"Yeah, you are."

"You know I enjoyed that kiss," Pete said quietly while looking down to the floor.

"You did?" You asked.

"Yeah," he smiled, showing his fangs. "Can I kiss you?"

"Y-yeah, if you want to. Just don't bite me."

"Why would I do that? I don't bite pretty girls, you know that. I bite ugly thugs that work for William."

"Thank God, I'm not an ugly thug then," you sighed while leaning in. "Because I don't think I'll get kissed if I was."

"Damn straight," Pete smiled while closing the gap.