Andy Imagine: Please, Don't Do It

(TRIGGER WARNING)

Also important AN at the end

You hid yourself in the bathroom. The kids at school were talking about you again.

Wow, she's fuckin ugly.

Who picked out her outfit? An old lady?

Why does she even bother to live?

Hot tears rolled down your cheeks as you layed against the bathtub. Why do you even bother to live? What's the point of it all?

You gave up and grabbed one of Andy's razors and removed the blades. You took a quick breath and glided the blade against your skin, making it seep with dark red blood. It burned, but you were used to it by now. You promised Andy to never cut again, and you failed to keep that promise.

You found a bottle of pills and decided to pop a handful of pills in your mouth.

"(Y/N), are you in there?" Andy asked.

You face went white and you fell silent. Andy wasn't supposed to be here. He was supposed to be at Pat's house.

"(Y/N)! I can see your shadow. Open up!" He said. "Please tell me you're not doing what I think you're doing. (Y/N), please open up."

"No," you sobbed while spitting a pill out. "You don't understand Andy. They all hate me!"

"I don't hate you. Pete doesn't hate you, neither does Patrick, Joe, Brendon, Sarah, Marie, Elisa, Meagan, and Meredith. We all love you, especially me. (Y/N) I love you so much. I can't stand to see you in pain."

"Just leave me the fuck alone!" You yelled at him.

"I'm not leaving you alone to die!"

"Andy please just leave," you whispered.

Little did you know, you forgot to lock the door so he came inside the bathroom and sat next to you.

"Why did you do this?" He asked quietly.

"Because, I couldn't take it anymore. They always tell me to kill myself and I think well maybe if I did, then maybe the whole world might be happier. I mean the stars will still shine, the sun will always come up and will always set."

"For some people, not all. What about me? Do you think my sun will rise and fall and do you think the stars will look bright to me?"

"I-I don't know," you said quietly while not making eye contact.

"You don't know because you always think about the haters. They would like you dead. I don't want you dead."

"But Andy," you sobbed, "You have no idea how it feels. They just taunt me everyday. Everything just fucking hurts."

"I know, baby, I know, but it'll get better. I promise. Sometimes before it gets better the darkness gets bigger. You gotta keep telling yourself that. You have to stay strong for yourself. Stay strong for your parents. Stay strong for the people who love you. Stay strong for me."

You sobbed into his chest. "I'm sorry," you choked out. "I'm so sorry."

"I know you are, sweetheart, I know," he said while rubbing your back. "Everything is going to be alright. I got you."

¤

¤

So while eating stale jellybeans and sobbing while reading this, I need to talk about this topic. I helped talk two people out of suicide because I couldn't stand to think of them dying. If you feel like committing suicide/cutting please please please talk to me. I will always be here for you. I already helped two people and I'm willing to help more people. Also I may add a second part to this. I don't know.