Vampire!Pete: Family of Vamps

"Pete my little cousin is coming over, so don't try anything dumb," you said while sticking vampire fangs over your teeth.

"You know I can give you permanent ones," he said while chucking into your neck.

"No thanks Pete," you sighed. You heard the doorbell rang and ran to get it before Pete did. You opened it and saw little Helena there.

"Hey cousin," you said while picking her up and twirling her.

"(Y/N)," she whined, "I'm almost six."

"And I'm 28, deal with it," you said while setting her back down. "Anyway this is my boyfriend Brendon Urie from Twenty-One Pilots."

"This is forehead dude!"

"I'm just kidding, this is Pete Wentz."

"From Fall Out Boy?!'" she screamed.

"Yes from Fall Out Boy," he said while chuckling. "Nice to meet you, Helena."

"Your teeth look so real," she said in amazement while touching his face.

"Pete goes out every year," you said to her. "Let's do your makeup."

You brought her upstairs.

"What do you want done?"

"I want to look like Pete," she said.

"You want to be a vampire?"

She nodded and you began to apply white face paint to her face.

"Fake blood, or red face paint?"

"Blood!" She screamed.

"Did somebody say blood," Pete said from downstairs.

"Shut up Pete!" You said while dabbing some fake blood around her lips. "And you're done."

"Thank you so much (Y/N)!" she said while hugging you. Man, this kid just loves you to death.

The two of you walked downstairs in your costumes. You were all going as vampires, because you wanted Pete to feel special about himself.

"Come on, Peter! We don't have all night!"

"But I do," he said from behind you, scaring you in the process.

"Jesus Christ Pete! Stop!"

You begin to hit him with Helena's bag, causing her to laugh.

"Pete, look, I'm you," she said while showing off her fake teeth. You stopped hitting him with the bag and watched the both of them.

"Wow, it's like we're twins." He smiled and showed his fangs off. You have seen him smile before, but not as much as Helena made him. He would never smile around kids.

"What about (Y/N)? Is she our twin also?"

"No, she's my girlfriend. It would be weird if we were twins and dating."

"Oh," she said.

"Let's go. I heard that this one house is giving out full size candy bars."

Pete's and Helena's eyes lit up. "Really?"

"Yep. I heard it myself."

"Well then let's go!"

Helena grabbed both of your arms and dragged you out.