Patrick Imagine: Love Yourself

So this is kinda like Why Can't You Love Yourself but it's in Patrick's POV and it's during Folie era.

~Patrick's POV ~

Well the band decided to go on hiatus. I thought it felt nice for the band to have a break.

"I'm back, Pattycakes!" (Y/N) yelled as she opened the door to our apartment, holding two McDonald's bags. "I got us food."

I started to think, what if I was the reason Fall Out Boy broke up? Was I too fat? Was I too ugly? Did people just not like me anymore? Maybe if I changed how I look then people would like me.

I went to the table with (Y/N) and sat down.

"I got your favorite Patrick," she said while pulling out two chicken wraps.

"Thanks (Y/N), but I'm not hungry," I said while pushing the wraps back towards her.

"I'll save them for later, alright Patrick?" she asked.

I nodded. At least she likes me for who I am, but one person won't cut it. I want everybody to like me.

"Are you alright?" She asked. "You seem distant."

"I'm good. I'm going to go to bed."

"I'll be there in a bit," she said while I went upstairs.

There was too much anxiety building in me. Soon (Y/N), the love of my life, the woman who means the world to me, will probably leave me too.

I sat on the edge of the bed and cried.

"It's all my fault," I said.

"Who knew reading to a bunch of kids was tiring?" (Y/N) said while entering the room. "Baby? What's wrong?"

"Am I worth it?" I said while staring at the floor.

"You're always worth it, Patrick."

"Do you think I'm the reason that the band broke up?"

"Patrick," she cooed. "You are not the reason. Everybody wanted a break."

"But everybody hated me (Y/N). They complained that I wasn't skinny like I was before and how my voice has changed."

"They don't realize how good you are. Besides, I don't believe size matters. You're the perfect size for cuddling and for a pillow," she said while resting her head on my shoulder. "You're like a human sized teddy bear."

I couldn't help but to laugh.

"If you want to lose weight or get used to your normal voice, just do it. I'll love you either way, Patrick Stump."

"Thank you (Y/N)," I said while kissing her cheek.

"For what?" she asked.

"For believing in me when no one else would."