Pete Imagine: Winter Nights and Snowball Fights

You groaned as Pete grabbed your gloved hand and dragged you outside. Yes, it was snowing. Did you care? No. You hated the cold because everything would just be numb.

"Come on, (Y/N)!" Pete yelled while dragging you to the park.

"Pete," you whined, "It's too cold for this."

He stopped and gave you large puppy eyes. "Please, just one snowman. For me?"

You sighed and looked down at the white covered sidewalk that you were standing on, "Fine, only one snowman. That's it."

"Yay!" He yelled before kissing your cold cheek. "Come on."

So, you made your way to the park. There were multiple children playing in the snow. Building snowmen, having snowball fights, making igloos and snow angels.

Pete bent over and packed together a snowball and began rolling it on the ground, making it bigger.

You were just watching Pete build his own version of Frosty the Snowman, something hit you in the back. You turned around and saw a little girl in a kitty cat hat looking nervous.

"I am so sorry about that," she said frantically. She looked like she was going to cry.

"Oh, don't worry about it. Were you having a snowball fight?"

The girl slowly nodded and looked at the snow covered ground.

"You wouldn't mind if you had two more players?"

The girl looked up in amazement and nodded, "That sounds nice!"

"Pete! Forget Frosty over there, I have a better idea!"

Pete came jogging over, his nose slightly red from the cold air. "What is it, (Y/N)?"

"Boys on one side, girls on another," the girl stated while drawing a line in the snow. It was only the three of you, which made you sad because the girl was playing by herself.

"I think we should build forts first, to protect any attacks from the enemy," you whispered to the girl while Pete began to make snowballs. The girl let out a tiny laugh and began packing snow together, you helped her and soon the snow pile was big enough that the two of you could both hide.

"Winner takes all, Mr. Wentz," you said from behind the fort.

"What's the prize?" He asked, not bothered by the fort.

You looked at the girl and she had a weird look in her eyes, "If you win, you get her!"

"You heard the girl, Pete! If you win, you get me!"

"Sounds fair," he stated, then silence fell.

"Should we start?" You whispered to the girl, who shrugged to your question. "I'm going to throw first."

You reached over and grabbed some snow, the sun was beginning to set and you now relied on the park lights.

"Take this, Wentz!" You yelled before throwing the snowball, but he dodged it.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, don't you know to never mess with a Chicago kid."

You looked down and saw a huge white spot in the middle of your chest. You fell down behind the fort, dramatically, and turned to the little girl.

"Avenge me, my sweet child, avenge me," you said in a raspy voice and pretended to pass out.

"Jessica, where are you? Jessica?" A woman asked.

You sat up and the girl gave you a sad look. "That's my mom, I have to go."

"That's alright, it was fun playing with you."

Jessica waved bye to you as you got up and went over to Pete. "I guess I win," he smirked.

"No, you don't! We won!"

"Um, no, I win because you got hit and the girl had to leave. I win by default so I rightfully claim my prize."

"Wentz!" You yelled as he picked you up.

"I'm feeling a bit cold, maybe we should go home and find a way to warm up."

Heyo! I'm back and I'm ready to write some more imagines dedicated to the four idiots. If you have a request, PM me or just write in the comments. Peace ✌️