Demon!Patrick: Horror Movie Breakdown

Let's watch horror movies, he said. I'll be fun, he said. Fun your ass. You hated horror movies with a burning passion.

"Patrick, why are you making me do this?" You asked from your cocoon of blankets.

"It's Halloween," he said while his yellow eyes piercing your soul.

"I know, but there's more "kid-friendly" movies, like The Nightmare Before Christmas, Corpse Bride, and Beetlejuice," you whined. "Why couldn't we watch those?"

"Cause you're a big girl and can get through anything," he said while wrapping his hooked hand around your shoulder and brought you in.

"What did you do?" You asked.

"Nothing, I swear."

You shrugged it off and continued to watch the movie. Patrick still had his arm around you, when you jumped, causing you to hit his hook. His hook went into your shoulder, causing blood to seep.

"What the hell?!" You yelled.

"Oh my god (Y/N), I'm so sorry. I didn't know that you would do that. Please don't break up with me I love you very much. I don't want to lose you," he pleaded. His golden eyes shown with sadness.

"It's fine dummy," you said while pulling out a bag of fake blood from your shoulder.

"(Y/N)! When did you have that?!"

"When you asked if I wanted to watch horror movies. I mean I still don't want to, but I had to scare you."

"You're an ass," he pouted.

"I know," you said while kissing him. "I'm going to go to bed. Night Pattycakes."

You made your way up to the bedroom to get your pajamas on. You saw a shadow from the corner of your eyes, but you shrugged it off.

As you got into bed, you realized that something felt wrong.

"Patrick," you called. There was no answer. If he was in the room, you would've seen his eyes, but he knew better.

"Patrick Martian Vaugh Stump I swear to god," you whimpered. You knew your boyfriend was a demon, but you never realized that he was that evil.

The door quickly shut and it locked itself.

"Patrick! PATRICK!" You yelled while banging on the door. Hot tears started to fall from your eyes as you banged on the door. "This isn't funny," you sobbed.

"That's enough Pete," you heard Patrick say.

The door unlocked and it opened. Outside was Pete, with a smirk on his face.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE! HOW DARE YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!" You continued to sob.

"It was just a prank," Pete said.

"And I told you not too, Pete," Patrick said while coming up the stairs. "Besides, you told me you were going to use the bathroom and not do that prank."

You sat on the floor and sobbed. You were so scared. How could you have a demon boyfriend, a vampire, a werewolf, and a Frankenstein as a friend.

"Pete apologize, now."

"I'm sorry (Y/N). I was just in the Halloween mood."

"I-it's o-ok Pete."

"Now I'm going to bed. I'll see you tomorrow Pete."

"Yeah whatever," he said while disappearing.

Patrick picked you up and placed you in the bed.

"Don't worry about it so much," he said.

"I thought I was going to die."

"I won't let you die. You have your boyfriend to protect you."

"You're an ass," you said.

"And that's why you love me."

The Halloween series is over! Well, for this year. If you want more with these characters, please request some. I like doing these but I won't do them if other people don't like them. Happy (late) Halloween!