Frankenstein!Andy: You Put Me Back Together

You loved Halloween. You loved trick or treating. You loved your boyfriend, Andy, who was a Frankenstein creature.

"Andy, are you ready?" You asked while putting a witch hat on.

"J-just one second," he said.

You thought you heard something scatter across the floor, but you just ignored it.

~Andy's POV~

"Get back here!" I hissed at my hand.  

I ran after my hand but fell trying to get it, causing my foot to fly off.

"Andy, are you alright?" (Y/N) called out.

"I'm fine," I said, "I need to find something."

"Hurry up, trick or treat is about to start."

I picked up my foot and began to hop around for my hand. 

"Hand you better get back here," I said while leaning on the dresser for support. 

"Andy, I'll give you a minute and if you're not down here, I'll bring you down," (Y/N) threatened. 

Oh god, now I have a hand missing and a pissed off girlfriend, what else can go wrong?

I saw my hand crawl underneath the dresser while I heard (Y/N)'s angry footsteps.

"My girlfriend, or my hand," I said to myself. "Rather face my girl, than my hand."

(Your POV)

"Andrew John Hurley, we're late for trick or treating,"you said while slamming the door open. Inside, you saw your boyfriend holding onto the dresser with no hand or foot. You started to laugh.

"I-it's not what it looks like," he said.

"I'll give you a hand, Andy," you said while giving him a cheeky smile.
(👉😎👉)

He let out a groan and pointed under the dresser. "It's under there."

You got on your knees (stop it your dirty pervs ;) )and went to receive his hand. You knew the hand would come to you because his hand would always find it's way into yours, which it did.

"Here you go, Andy," you said while handing him the hand.