Andy Imagine: Soulmates

So this is a tumblr AU where there is a clock in your wrist that counts down the data until you meet your soulmate.

7 days, 5 hours, 36 minutes and 10 seconds

You layed in bed while you read (Favorite book). You couldn't believe that you would meet your soulmate in a week, but you were also a bit nervous. You marked your page and threw the book down. The anticipation was basically killing you. You wanted to meet your soul mate now. You grabbed your jacket and went to the nearest vegan coffee shop to calm your nerves. You ordered a cup of tea and sat down at a table. This was going to be a long week.

3 days, 1 hour, 2 minutes, and 9 seconds

"Listen, (Y/N), you just got to be patient. Some people's clocks are faster than others," your friend told you from the phone.

"I know, but I'm super excited or nervous. What if I don't like him?" You asked while opening up a can of pop.

"(Y/N), he's going to be your soulmate, of course you're gonna love him. I gotta go, send me pictures when you figure out who the lucky man is."

You sighed and hung up the phone. Just 3 days, just 3 long, tiring days. You decided to go to your room and play some Fall Out Boy on your guitar. You could wait 3 days, right?

5 hours, 3 minutes, 1 second

This was it. Today was the day you finally get your soulmate. Today you find your true love until you die. And boy, we're you scared. You paced around your room and you watched the watch, counting each minute down.

1 hour, 1 minute, and 1 second.

You gave up and went to the coffee shop again, you didn't even bother to look nice, just a beanie with a black shirt, black skinny jeans, and black combat boots. Just the normal. You put on your Fall Out Boy playlist as you walked into the shop. You ordered your normal, a cup of tea, and sat in the back of the shop. As you mindlessly air drum and lip sync to the songs, you forgot to look at your watch.

2 minutes and 30 seconds

You finished your cup of tea and went to look at your watch.

1 minute and 0 seconds

You stood up, nervously walking towards the trash can.

50 seconds

Your heart was racing. You didn't know what to do.

40 seconds

You made your way outside, leaning against the wall.

30 seconds

In just 30 seconds, you were going to meet your soulmate, and you were dying from nervousness.

20 seconds

You decided to walk back home, fate was making you.

10 seconds

You were halfway home, until I started to rain. "Really," you sighed as you gave up and sat at a bus bench.

5 seconds

You saw a man running in your direction. What if he was the one?

3 seconds

You saw the figure get really close to the bench where you were sitting at. He sat next to you and sighed. There was a loud beeping noise coming from your and his wrist.

0 days, 0 hours, 0 minutes, and 0 seconds

This was him. This was your soulmate. You decided to make the first move.

"I guess your my soulmate, huh?" You asked the man sitting next to you. He looked at you and smiled. He had a tattoo on his neck, beautiful blue eyes, and a gap between his teeth. You knew who he was. "Andy Hurley," you breathed out.

"Well you know me, but I don't know you," he said while laughing.

"I'm (F/N) (L/N)," you said while holding his hand out. "I play guitar, I love to listen to your band, and I'm a vegan. I really didn't expect this," you said honestly.

"That's fine. It was fate, which sometimes can be a beautiful thing."