Pete Imagine: You're Kinda Ok Sometimes

Of course, today is Valentines Day. Of course, being the being of self-hatred and being the emo (you didn't show it, but your heart was full emo) you are, you hated it.

You walked through the halls, watching people give their significant other gifts. You scoffed and walked into class.

And there he was, Pete Wentz. That little fucker.

"Hey, (Y/N)," he greeted with a smile on his face.

"Hey, Wentz," you whispered to yourself as you set your books down on your desk.

"You know what today is?" Pete asked while leaning down on your desk.

"It's not March 22," you sighed, causing Pete to roll his eyes. "It's Valentines Day, Peter. I should've stayed home."

"Well, it doesn't matter because I know where you live," Pete smirked. "Anyway, I got you something."

"Oh boy," you hissed, "It better not be another frog from the biology room."

"No, but that was funny. Here, take it, I don't need it anymore. I'm gonna go take a piss before the teacher comes in."

Pete sat a medium bag of stuff down on your desk and walked out. You peered into the bag and saw a gold balloon, on the balloon, was something written in marker.

"You're kinda ok, sometimes," you whispered while examining the balloon. "Some times I don't vomit when I see you."

You set the balloon down and grabbed the rest of the stuff out of the bag. There was a chocolate bar, one of Pete's famous red hoodies, eyeliner, and his band's cd.

The hoodie caught your attention and you pulled it out. You examined it, seeing something written on the back. It had Pete's last name and the last two digits of his birth year.

You shrugged and put it on, the hoodie being the perfect size on you since you and Pete were the same height. It smelled like Pete, which you secretly loved.

The teacher came in, closing the door, but Pete grabbed it and came rushing in.

"Late again, Mr. Wentz?" The teacher asked.

"Locker jam," Pete huffed as he took his seat.

"Tell me next time," the teacher sighed as they began to pass out a paper. "You can work on this in partners. Paper's due at the end of the period."

Pete grabbed his paper and beelined towards your direction.

"You're wearing the hoodie," he smirked.

"I was cold. It was a last resort option," you huffed out as you picked up your pencil.

"I put my band's CD in there. Maybe if you like I'll let you come with us on tour. I'm sure the boys will love to see you."

You nodded while working, not even paying attention to what Pete was saying. Pete knew that you weren't listening and continued to talk.

"I think that it'll be nice to have a girl with us when we tour, I mean you're pretty decent looking and you're mature and I'm sure you'll keep us in line. Well, you and Andy will keep the rest of us in line. Has anyone told you that you look cute when you're really concentrated. You also look really good in my hoodie."

Your mind went blank as you heard Pete talk. You blushed and stopped moving your pencil.

"Ah, so you were listening," he muttered.

"Pete, for someone who looks dumb, you sure are smart," you told him while looking up from your worksheet.

"It's a Wentz family secret," he smirked at you, "So, you like pizza?"

"I take back what I said, you're dumb," you hissed while going back to work.

"Another Wentz family secret," he joked.

"Mr. Wentz, I haven't seen your pencil move at all this period. Get to work," the teacher yelled at him. Pete grumbled and picked up his pencil, but he didn't do his work. He decided to write on the corners of your paper.

"Tonight, seven p.m, pizza?" You read to yourself.

You grabbed your special pen from your bag and wrote a response on his paper.

"It's a date, Wentz. Bring more hoodies."

He read it and smiled and you couldn't help but to smile back.