Joe Imagine: "You Say You're Fine But You've Been Listening To FUTCT For Hours"

This is based off of another tweet that says "When she says she's fine, but she goes and listens to FUTCT" because I feel that one. Also have a low quality photo of a high quality man.

"(Y/N), are you ok?" Joe asked while you laid on the couch.

"I'm fine," you told him as you put your earbuds in. "Just listening Cork Tree."

~

"(Y/N), are you sure your ok?" Joe asked while sitting a glass of lemonade on the table in front of you. "You've been off."

"I'm fine," you told him as you you stopped humming Dance, Dance. "Just listening to Cork Tree."

~

"(Y/N), honey, what is wrong? Something is clearly wrong because you rarely listen to From Under The Cork Tree," Joe said while coming into the bedroom.

You were laying on the floor in front of the record player and I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth playing rather loudly.

"It's underrated. I'm giving it the attention it deserves."

"That song is very depressing. Hell, the whole album is kinda sad. It was an emo album after all!"

"Calm down, I'm fine, Joe, really," you told him while leaning up, propping yourself on your elbows. "It's just a really good album."

Joe eyed you suspiciously as you sang the next verse to yourself.

You noticed Joe and you smiled. "What? I'm just listening to Cork Tree."

~

You weren't fine. That's why you were listening to From Under The Cork Tree. The album felt more about unrequited love, but sure as hell you were kinda sad and so was the album.

Why were you sad? Who knows. You just have those days like everyone else. Like a friend said, 'Depression is a little bit like happy hour'.

Joe was in bed and you were pacing downstairs with your earbuds in. This time it was The Music Or The Misery.

"Ok, now I know something's up because you love to sleep, and you're not asleep."

"Joe, I'm fine," you said with a smile.

"The hell you are," you scoffed while walking up to you. "I care for you, you know? I care about you. Please tell me what's wrong."

You sighed and removed your earbuds. "I don't know, Joe. I just feel down and I don't know what caused it. So I'm listening to Cork Tree. To help with the emotions in a way."

"So it's one of those sad days, huh? It's a Cork Tree day?" He joked, causing you to laugh.

"It was a Cork Tree day. Now it's more of a I'm Like A Lawyer Like The Way I'm Always Trying To Get You Off and Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy kinda night, I guess. Have I really been listening to Cork Tree all day?"

Joe nodded, "Even when you took a nap on the couch, you were listening to Snitches And Talkers Get Stitches And Walkers, which I believe is our most hardcore song. You fell asleep to that!"

You winced as you remembered, "Oof, yeah, Cork Tree day done and over. I'm going to bed now, Joey. You coming?"

"On my way," he smiled.

Ok so school started and now it's marching band season's here and I'm buSY AS F U C K  Y O. Also, Wattpad lost my last two parts of Runaway and that's legit ;)