Andy Imagine: New Neighbor

You peered out of your apartment door and watched as the new guy moved boxes in. He was about five foot five, brown hair, a ginger beard, and tattoos. You never had a new neighbor before, so this was a surprise for you. 

He saw you looking outside and you noticed that he saw you. You gasped and quickly shut the door. 

You heard a knock at your door and you ignored it, hoping the man would go away. He knocked two more times, then left. You let out a sigh of relief as he did so. 

~

You woke up the next day by knocking on your door. You rolled out of bed, your hair a mess and you looked like garbage like you always do in the morning. 

"Hello?" You asked while opening the door, the man from yesterday standing there. 

"Hi, I'm Andy, I just moved in next door," he greeted and you were shocked. His voice was so soft. 

"I'm (Y/N), and I assumed that you saw me yesterday and I would like to apologize, I never had someone move in the apartment next to me before."

"Now that I know that you're not a stalker, I feel just fine. Why didn't anyone move in before?"

"They just don't like this place that much, but I assure you that I am a lovely neighbor. I never have guest over, I never have parties, I never blare my music, I'm never loud."

"It sounds very interesting," he laughed, making your heart flutter. "Oh, I made these."

Andy gave you a pan of muffins, which he was holding the entire time, "They're vegan so I hope you like them."

"You made these for me?" You asked while slowly taking the pan. 

"Yeah, and I was wondering if you would like to go to lunch later or go grab some coffee if you don't have the time for dinner."

"I would love to, Andy."

"Great, I'll pick you up at two?"

"Two it is," you smiled. 

"I'll be going now," Andy said while pointing in the direction of his apartment. 

"Yeah, yeah, bye, Andy," you smiled at him as he backed away, running into the wall behind him. 

"Whoops," he chuckled before finally leaving. 

{Yeah, yeah, it's short, I know. I'm kinda running out of ideas and I need request because using writing prompts are worthless to me.}