Andy Imagine: Sorry Doesn't Cut It

You stormed away from Andy, tears pouring out of your eyes. You couldn't believe Andy would hurt you like this.

"(Y/N), wait, please!" He begged while running up to the bedroom where you were packing your bags.

"I can't do this, Andy! I trusted you and you hurt me!" You yelled while throwing a hairbrush at him, causing him to duck.

"(Y/N), I didn't mean it, you know I didn't."

"That's what they all say, Hurley! 'I didn't mean too, it was an accident, I didn't know I was doing it.' Just cut it out! I'm leaving and it's final."

You picked up your bag and dragged it behind you as you shoved the drummer out of the way. You made it out to your car and threw your bag in the trunk, Andy following behind.

"Please, just one last chance?"

You didn't answer and you put your nose up in the air and slammed the trunk.

"Princess, Babe, Darling, the most amazing, beautiful, talented, girl, please talk to me, I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't bring back my fucking garlic bread, Andrew!" You yelled as you got teary eyed again.

Yes, he ate your garlic bread, your one true love ate your fucking garlic bread, and you were beyond pissed. You even put your name on the zip lock bag in silver Sharpie, but no, he ate it.

"Well, sorry can kinda bring it back. Just take your bag back into the house and we can go to the store and get some more garlic bread."

"IT'S NOT THE SAME, ANDY! I WORKED MY ASS OFF GETTING IT PERFECT AND YOU ATE IT!"

Andy laughed as you punched him in the shoulder, which was a mistake on your part.

"Now, Miss (L/N), I would advise you to accept my apology so we can go to the store and buy all the garlic bread you want," he said while he slung you over his shoulder.

"As much as I want?"

"As much garlic bread you can possibly handle."

You thought about it, as much garlic bread as you can handle is the equivalent of like two boxes, but two boxes of garlic bread is two boxes of garlic bread.

"Fine, I accept your offer."

"Great," he said while putting you down. "Because I actually didn't eat your garlic bread."

"WHAT?!"

"Pete did it when the boys came over, I was going to tell you but I thought 'Hey let's see how pissed
(Y/N) gets when she sees her garlic bread missing'."

"I'm going to kick his ass!" You yelled while storming down the street.

"What about the bread?" Andy yelled.

"Forget about it, I'll get it!"

So this was weird and funny to write but it also got nowhere. And if you don't like garlic bread, then you can replace it with something else that's vegan.