Andy Imagine: Prepare For Trouble And Make It Double

At first you were expecting to only have one kid. But when time came for the one kid to be born, surprise, out came another! Andy almost fainted when they were both boys.

Of course he named one and you named the other.

Andy named the oldest Chris, after Chris Evans. Chris looked like you and had Andy's hair color.

You named the youngest Connor, after Connor Murphy from Dear Evan Hansen. Connor looked like Andy but had your hair color.

You couldn't explain how they were twins, they didn't look alike, but they were born five minutes apart and sure did act alike.

The twins were four about to go on five and they were something.

"Chris, Connor, come here, please!" You yelled while you got plates out for dinner.

"Mommy, we want to do what Daddy's doing," Chris said while pointing to the garage where Andy had his makeshift gym.

"You can't do that, sweetie," you told him, "you'll get hurt. Will you set the table for me?"

"Yes, Mommy," Chris and Connor said at the same time while grabbing the plates from the counter.

"Where are those boys?" You heard Andy ask while coming in.

"Daddy!" The boys yelled while running towards Andy. He picked them both up and held them in each arm.

"Andy, kindly tell the boys they can't work out with you," you yelled, expecting for Andy to be somewhere else, but he was in the dining room.

"She's right, boys, you'll get hurt and we can't have that happening. Just give it a few more years, alright? Now, go get cleaned up," he told them while placing them down.

They ran upstairs and you began to set the table.

"How did we ever get so lucky?" Andy asked while helping you.

"Well," you whispered, "We have sex. Wow, Andrew!"

"Shut up," he laughed.

You smiled and began to walk into the kitchen and grabbed the food. Andy let out a sigh, it was more of a romantic sigh.

"I mean, I have you, I have Chris and Connor, I have Pete, Joe, and Patrick. Everything's perfect."

"Did I hear Uncle Patrick?!" Connor yelled while running downstairs.

"No! I heard Uncle Joe!" Chris yelled while following behind his younger brother.

"I mean, we have plenty," you shrugged at Andy, "And I can make more, it's no problem. We could eat out on the patio, it is a nice night out and the children can play."

"Please, Daddy," the boys begged.

Andy sighed and pulled out his phone.

Five minutes later, Pete, Joe, and Patrick came with their wives/girlfriends and kids.

The kids went outside to play and the men went out to watch. You and the rest stayed inside and began making more food.

"Twins, huh? I still can't believe it," Marie told you with a smile.

"Marie, it's been four years," you chuckled. "Besides, you're the main babysitter."

"I know, I know," she said with a smile.

"(Y/N), do you want me to make some lemonade?" Elisa asked.

"Please, that would be great," you sighed while you and Meagan finished up with the cooking.

"I'll get Pete to help carry out the plates and glasses," Meagan told you while washing her hands. "Peter!"

"Yo!" Pete yelled while coming in. "What do you need?"

"Can you take these out for us?" Meagan asked sweetly while handing Pete a pile of plates.

"Sure," Pete nodded while leaving.

"I remember when it took forever for Pete to do something," you laughed, "But that was the eyeliner days, so I guess that's something."

"I have the lemonade ready," Elisa said while holding up the huge glass pitcher.

"Great, I'll take that out for you," you told her with a smile. "You can start bringing the food out, I'll get everyone ready."

She handed you the pitcher and headed your way outside. Someone had hung up lights around the edge of the patio and put table togethers to make one huge table for everyone.

The kids were laughing as they played with their fathers. Patrick had Declan on his shoulders, making airplane noises. Pete was playing rock, paper, sissors with Saint and Bronx, Joe was playing peek-a-boo with baby Ruby, and Andy was pushing the boys on the swing.

"Come on, guys, dinner's ready," you announced while everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at you. "Guys, I know I'm charming but dinner is ready and I'm sure my boys are hungry."

"Yeah!" The boys cheered as they ran up onto the patio.

Everyone came out, the ladies with food and the men with the kids and they all day down at the table.

"Wow, (Y/N), look at this!" Pete said while staring down the food.

"It wasn't just me, thank your girlfriend and your wives, they helped with everything."

"Thank you, Elisa," Patrick said rather cutely to his wife, making you smile.

"But a toast to the ones who almost fought their Dad and ran over each other because they heard names; Chris and Connor Hurley! They made this night possible," you toasted while raising your lemonade glass. "To Chris and Connor!"

"Chris and Connor," everyone said before eating.