Patrick Imagine: Pop-Tarts

You climbed out of your bunk and went into the tiny kitchen area of the tour bus. Patrick was, surprisingly, up before you and was reaching for something.

"What're you doing?" You asked while watching him.

"Breakfast," he mumbled as he got out the box of Pop-Tarts. He tiredly turned the box over and only one pack of strawberry Pop-Tarts came out.

You and Patrick looked at each other, before both diving to retrieve the package.

"It's mine, Stump!" You hissed while grabbing his shirt collar and pulling him back. "It's my Pop-Tart!"

"I had it first!" Patrick yelled while lightly shoving you and grabbing your hair, making you drop the package.

The package fell and slid underneath the table and you and Patrick looked at each other before running after it.

You successfully made it underneath the table and you had the Pop-Tart. "Haha, take that, Thicc Boi!"

You were about to open it before the package was snatched. You gasped and climbed out from under the table and caught a glimpse of Patrick rushing outside.

The air was cool on your skin as you looked for Patrick, and of course, you knew where he went. You didn't even bother to knock and just entered the other tour bus.

"Patrick Martin Stump give me that damn Pop-Tart!" You yelled, causing Pete to fall out of his bunk.

"Never! I'm hungry and I had it first!" Patrick yelled back while hiding the Pop-Tart from you.

"You guys can't share?" Pete groaned as he sat on the floor, holding his head.

"No!" You and Patrick yelled at the same time.

"Jesus Christ," Pete groaned, "Leave the bus and fight somewhere else or give me the Pop-Tart."

"No, Pete!" You yelled as you took the Pop-Tart away from Patrick and began running outside.

You opened up the Pop-Tart as you ran away from Patrick. Laughing as you tried to take a bite out of it, you fell and the Pop-Tart fell under you, getting crushed.

"Are you ok?!" Patrick asked while helping you up.

"I-I crushed the Pop-Tart," you cried as you looked down at the crumbs.

"Ah, it's alright. We can go out and get more, it's fine."

"Really?" You asked while looking at him.

"Yeah," he said while wiping your tears, "We can go right now. We can get a big box of Pop-Tarts so we won't have to fight, we can get a box for each of us."

You gave a small smile and looked at the crushed Pop-Tart.

"Come on, there's a supermarket down the street, let's go get those Pop-Tarts."

You linked arms with Patrick and began walking to go to the supermarket in your pajamas.