Andy Imagine: Show Them Who's Boss

So this is basically the sequel to Please, Don't Do It.

You waited impatiently outside of the school, waiting for Andy to pick you up. As you were waiting there, someone decided to shove you into the concrete.

"Watch it, fatass!" A girl yelled.

"Right back atcha, slut," you mumbled as you sat there.

"Who did it?" Someone asked.

You looked up and saw Andy with Pete, Joe, and Patrick.

"Who did it?" Pete asked again.

"Guys, it's no big deal," you said while getting up. "Let's go."

"No (Y/N), Andy told us what happened. Nobody needs to be treated like that," Patrick said.

"How many are there that are doing this?" Joe asked.

"It's this huge group of jocks and preps. You can't miss them," you said while getting into the car. Andy grabbed your arm and pulled you out.

"You're coming with us because you deserve a long ass apology from those bitches."

You sighed and told them to follow you. You made it around the corner and saw your bullies in a huge group.

"Well, well, well, isn't it the gay faggot," a boy said. 

The boys were behind you, backing you up and getting ready to defend you.

"Gay is not a synonym for shitty, asshole," Pete said.

"What was that emo? Your life is a pity and you want to kill yourself? Go for it," a girl snorted.

"There is no need to be rude," Patrick said.

"Wow, another fat ass, never thought we had two," a boy laughed.

"Why don't you shut the fuck up?!" Joe yelled.

"And what? Listen to your annoying bitch ass voice? He can't even keep hair down. Pity," a boy said.

"Nobody talks to my friends like that!" You yelled.

"Wait, you have friends?!" Another girl asked with fake shock.

"Yes, she has friends and an amazing boyfriend," Andy said while wrapping his arm around you.

"How about you drop the loser and let's go to my place to have some fun," a girl purred.

"With you? Ha! Never," he said. "What you done to (Y/N) is not ok! Nobody should be treated like that, especially you fucktards!" He yelled.

"Andy, please," you said while grabbing his shoulder.

"No, (Y/N), they deserve to be taugh a lesson for what they did to you."

"Andy, let's just go," you begged. "This is my fight."

"But I'll fight 'till the ending babydoll."

"Aw, why don't you just go home and kill yourself?" A girl sneered.

"Shut your mouth Barbie! She almost did because of you freaks!" Pete yelled, making you jump.

"Pete, no," you whispered.

"Patrick, take (Y/N) to the car," Andy said. "Pete, Joe, and I got business to take care of."

Patrick took you to around front and sat on the bench. Your books were still on the ground.

"I don't understand why he just won't let me deal with this myself," you said while picking up your copy of Alex and Eliza. (Great book if your a history nerd or a fan on Hamilton)

"Andy just cares about you, that's all."

"I know but," you stopped and stared at the ground. A few tears fell down your face. "They'll never stop."

"If they don't, we'll be here for you. Always have been, always will," he said while pulling you into a side hug.

A few minutes later Andy, Pete, and Joe came around the corner with blood and bruises on their faces.

"Oh my god," you whined. "You didn't!"

"They'll leave you alone know. They should at least," Pete said.

"Why did you do this?" You asked with your head in your hands.

"Cause one of the boys decided to throw a punch. They started it, in my defense," Andy said.

"I think I broke a kid's nose," Pete said while sitting down next to you, causing you to laugh.

"Thanks guys," you said while giving each one a kiss on the cheek.

"Maybe we can go get some pizza," Joe suggested.

"Sounds like a plan," Andy said while wrapping his arm around your shoulder and kissing your head.

Ok never ever try to solve your problems with violence, unless someone throws the first punch, then you can beat their ass. A message from my family to me to you.