7

seven

in seconds harrys lips were against mine. in the state of shock i guess i didn't kiss back, he pulled away and stared at me biting down on his lip. "s-sorry. i shouldn't have done-" I cut him off with a kiss. i  got off my desk chair, and straddled him on my bed. i could feel him smile underneath the kiss, sweeping me up and laying my down so he was on top.

He fiddled with my hair, before very slowly shimmying my jean jacket off my shoulders, leaving me in nothing but a tank top and a skirt. I giggled, flipping us over and working down his neck.

i started to wonder how far i was gonna take this? i mean, we still have traffic to get through so we'll have to stop at a some point.

"br-brookly.. the door" he breathed. i sat up and glanced over my shoulder and realized my bedroom door was wide open. I shrugged looking down at him and the hickey forming into his neck, "im home alone, remember." I responded and he smirked slowly licking his lips. If I could only hear his thoughts right now.

I continue to kiss down his neck until I reach the hem of his t-shirt. I reach under and pull off the white fabric. His skin was littered with little black tattoos.

"Aren't you like 16?" I asked and he smiled giddily. "My uncles a tattoo artist. Sometimes my dad takes me."

"What about mommy?" I imitated a baby voice and he just shrugged, "she doesn't need to know anything"

harry reached over and popped the button on my jeans and his hand sunk slowly deeper and deeper. My stomach twisted deeply, and all of a sudden i just wanted to stop. It was kinda sad I was 17 and this was the furthest I've ever gone, but I just wasn't comfortable. I felt the tip of his finger enter me but before Harry could do anything more, I heard a high pitched scream. I rolled off of him immediately and sat up only to see my little brother in the doorway, covering his eyes and running for his life.

I mentally slapped myself for not listening to Harry. "cockblock" I cursed under my breath only to make Harry burst out in a fit of laughter. I slapped his chest, and rolled off the bed and onto my feet. I buttoned back up my pants and Harry watched me, his green eyes wandering all over me.

"Are you just gonna sit there and watch?" I asked him, bending over my table and putting some lipstick on completing my makeup early.

"Maybe." He winked and i just laughed, sliding a few 10 pound bills into my pocket and my phone into the other and walking out of my room.

"Aren't you gonna talk to him?" Harry whispered walking behind me and I rolled my eyes, realizing he was right.

"Junior!" I called out, opening his bedroom door to see him pacing around his room. "The fuck are you doing?" I asked him stepping back. He stopped suddenly, glaring me down before shouting back, "The fuck  were you doing!?" He screamed and I stepped back again.

Pulling 2 of the 6, 10 bills from my pocket, I handed them to him. He just looked up at me, confused. "20 pounds if you don't tell mom." I smirked and he just chuckled. "Deal if I meet him." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Harry!" I called out and I saw him emerge from outside the door. "This is Harry Edward Styles, he's my friend from North Carolina." I patted him on the back and he just smiled slowly.

Junior stood up fast slapping his hand and shaking it. "Im TJ"

I shivered at the sound of my fathers name. I missed him I had to admit, and ever since it happened I've never called him TJ, if not Junior it was Tyrone-James.

Brooklyn and Tyrone-James. If anything you'd think I was adopted.

"Take it slow there mate" he said and i just cringed. "Fuck off, here." I threw the 20 pounds at him. "Go watch some Barney and keep your mouth shut. Love you, Junior. I'll be back at like 3. Come on Harry." I grabbed his hand, and led him down the final staircase to the front door and now to this unknown concert.