13

thirteen

brooklyn

I woke up to someone rubbing a cold towel on my forehead, I looked around as much as I could but I couldn't recognize anything. I immediately felt a throbbing piercing pain in my eye and stomach. I was in blankets? I was in someone's bed...

"What the fuck!" I screamed immediately rushing away from who ever is nursing me. I sat up against the backboard and began to look around the room frantically. "Shh! Brooklyn, it's me, its Harry" he cooed, standing into my eyesight.

"I don't wanna talk to you right now- I need to go home, where is Reece? I have to go-" I yelled pushing the covers off of me, only to look down and find myself in a big pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt instead of my skirt and crop top. This perv changed me? I could've gotten raped!

"Brooklyn, you really need to lie down. You hurt your head really bad, okay? You may not love me right now, I don't know what Nick told you, but you have no way to get home. So I'll go make you some dinner and bring you up some painkillers and I promise you I'll answer all your questions, okay? Just.. stay here."

-

About 30 minutes later Harry returned with a bottle of pills and a bowl of ramen

About 30 minutes later Harry returned with a bottle of pills and a bowl of ramen. I almost didn't want to eat it, but I was starving.

"Thanks." I mumbled cracking open the bottle of painkillers and taking 3 at once and sipped at the broth to swallow them. Harry climbed next to me, watching my eat.

"Sorry.. I.. kind of disappeared." He said lowly and I shrugged blowing into my bowl. "Im not going to say I forgive you because it hurt, but I was expecting it." I told him and I could hear Harry swallow hard. "The last thing I wanted to do was hurt you, Brooklyn."

I just chuckled dryly, "yeah I know. All you wanted was to fuck the black bitch." I raised my eyebrows putting the noodles into my mouth and beginning to chew. "That's not what I wanted-"

"-then why did you say it?" I cut him off. Harry hung his head in shame, and immediately tugged at his hair. "Where am I? What happened? And where is Reece?"

"You're at my house, some fucking asshole punched you, and Reece ran."

It was only then that I realized that Harry's hand was bandaged up and he had a few cuts on his face.

"Who hit me?" I asked lowly, feeling embarrassed for shouting at him. "Well it was Chase Bowral at first then you went unconscious and they all were kicking you. That's when that black guy and I jumped in.. im assuming that was Reece?" Harry asked and I nodded shyly and he nodded back. "Yeah.. so he pushed them off you, and I started hitting them. I knocked out Chase, and Nick. The cops came because someone probably called and everyone ran, literally leaving you on the ground. So I picked you up, and ran you over to my car and drove you to my.. house. I wrapped your ribs up assuming they might be broken and then I decided to put some comfortable clothes on you." Harry explained and I looked down feeling an enormous pit of guilt in my stomach. The boy I came to hurt was the only one who cared to save me. Those boys could've killed me if Harry didn't step in, and god knows Reece wouldn't have carried my body out.

"I know you think I'm a terrible person, but I met these guys at a football game and they seemed so nice and I wanted to get to know them. And I actually thought, 'oh Brooklyn was wrong' but I've seen things tonight that made me want to do things I can't even understand. I don't know if you will ever trust me again, Brooklyn but I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry.." Harry preached squeezing my hand and I felt tears drip from my eyes.

I pressed my lips to his bruised ones, something I've longed to do again for so long. "I forgive you, Harry."

"