34

brooklyn is 150% played by ryan destiny ^^ the cutest of cuties

and also this story is based in the fall of 2013. so this is tmh harry because if you know me im such a slut for that era

also also prEPARE yourselves for the next few chapters

okay

enjoy

thirty-four

brooklyn

The next day at school, I was greeted by a short blonde female. Ofcourse on this particular day my mother had decided to drive Junior and I to school before work so I had arrived unusually early. Maggie said she has to come 30 minutes early to school every day because of her brother, so i was expecting her in 10 minutes or so.

That's besides the point, anyways, it was 7:20 and a bitch could not be bothered.

"Hey! Brooklyn, is it?" She squeaked and I nodded, forcing a fake smile. I diverted my eyes from my locker in an attempt to be friendly. She was short and thin, with bright blue eyes. Her hair was golden like the sun and hung over her shoulders in waves.

"I'm Meredith!" She said excitedly and I nodded. "So, um. I.. I like your new hair. I think it's cute." She said to me, pointing to my tied up Afro.I took my box braids out last night when I got home. I was too stressed about the dinner Harry invited me too, to sleep so I put my insomnia to go use and did my hair. I twirled a curl with my finger, "thank you." I smiled at her. She seemed pleased with herself.

I swung my backpack around and rested it between my being and the locker. "Are you dating Harry?" She blurted out randomly, jumping when i unzipped my bag. I laughed. I probably shouldn't have, but I laughed.

"Sorry, I thought you were gonna- nevermind."

Yeah, bitch. Nevermind is right. I removed my chemistry, science, and maths textbooks and replaced them with my History, English, and art sketchbook. Along with a pencil case and corresponding notebooks.

"..w-well are you?" Meredith asked hastily, getting impatient.

"What does it matter?" I sighed, shutting my locker suddenly also making her jump.

"I don't know— Harry's hot and I wanna know if he's taken." She shrugged, her tone of voice changing quickly. I scoffed, "then ask him, sunshine." I flashed her a grin, continuing on into the hallway leaving her stumped.

I made my way into the art room which was usually left unlocked in the morning with the art show coming up. Since I had Art first period, I felt no need to be anywhere else than here. To my surprise the room wasn't empty, I found a brunette girl and Harry sharing the space.

He didn't notice me when I entered so I snuck up behind him and kissed his cheek. "Morning," I sung, sitting in the space next to him. He was penciling in an outline of someone on a canvas. So concentrated he couldn't even notice my new hair.

"Morning," he said dryly in response. I frowned, "What's wrong?" I asked and he shrugged.

I scoffed, "Harold."

"My family bought me a plane ticket to Carolina for Christmas." He blurted. I blinked.

"Oh."

"I leave in a week," Harry sighed

"For how long?"

"Until school starts again! They didn't even ask me. I wanted to stay here, I wanted to be with you, and nana and my moms side. But I cant just say I don't wanna go see them. But fucking hell Brooklyn I don't wanna go see them," Harry pleaded, diverting his sorry eyes to meet mine. I pouted, "your hair is so pretty," he complimented, his hand finding a way into the pineapple puff I put it in. "I like it so much better like this, you look so beautiful," he cooed, his voice so high. I just giggled. Pulling his phone out from his pocket, Harry held it up to me.