[Chapter Twenty] An End And A Beginning

Chapter Twenty- An End And A Beginning
Bailey's Pov

It was two weeks of ups and downs with daily visits to the gym so I could put on a pair of gloves and go at Julian but I was finally getting a handle on things.

I think I cried more in the past two weeks than I have in my entire life. I would get so angry and start hitting things and Julian would just let me get it out before I would just feel weak and break down into tears and let him hold me until I stopped crying.

It was a daily thing since he brought me the first time, but the best part of my day would be when he would come over after his shower and curl up in bed with me. My feelings grew for him every day and after the first week or so he suggested he pulled back a little and told me to spend more time with Lacey.

I was going to group on my own and gradually becoming more pleasant, my individual sessions were coming just as slow but Robert was being patient with me. Julian and I talked about what we could and couldn't say about each other with Robert and each session I wondered more and more what Julian said about me. Robert looked at me like a puzzle sometimes.

I guess with still being so closed off I kind of was to him.

Lacey was great and we're already really close in such a short amount of time. I feel like I've been in here four months instead of four weeks with how close to people I've been getting. I even spent a little time with Kylie every now and then.

The more I talked to Robert, the more I felt like I wanted to open up. I talked about the addiction and how I got into it and how I've been feeling in here. We talked about Julian and Lacey, but I avoid my family like the plague. I just don't feel comfortable talking about them.

People think they're so great because they have money and we had this big house, but in reality I didn't actually have much, the lap top and IPod were brand new; I never had those before I came in here. All my clothes were new, they obviously didn't like the ones I bought with the money I had from working a job to make my own money.

Everything I had I bought besides my cell phone, but people think they're so great and that's why it pisses me off so much that they sent me here. They were spending thousands of dollars every month here, they've already shelled out over twenty grand, which they have never spent on my in my freaking life before now.

They didn't care about what I did but suddenly I have a drug problem and since it's on my record people can know about it, so they need to keep up their perfect parent's charade and send me to the priciest one around.

This place is so big, it even has a private beach but the first month we aren't allowed down there.

I thought about how much I've changed in the past month. I went from dark circles, injection marks and being too skinny to my skin having a slight tan, my eyes looked brighter, my hair looked healthier and I had gained weight.

I was having a hard time on that last one. On one side I knew that this was a healthier weight, but on the other I had Macy telling me I was too fat and repulsive and just all those other bad emotions, so when I went to therapy with Robert I decided that maybe it was time to talk about it.

"How are you feeling today?" he asked me

"Better, not so angry all the time I know I messed up and I feel like I'm getting back to the old me a little bit."

"Which old you?" he asked

"The person I was before I got addicted to drugs." I clarified.

"Is there anything you want to talk about? How are things with you and Julian?" he asked and that always brought a smile to my face.