[Chapter Thirty-Two] Sister Suicides

Rascal Flatts :Why

Chapter Thirty-Two – Sister Suicides
Julian's Pov

I was waiting for the girls for at least a half hour and decided that it was time to go in and drag them down. How long could it possibly take for them to get ready to jump in the damn water? Bailey was usually quick but what the hell could be taking Lacey so long?

I pulled my shirt back on and marched back up the beach, stairs and into the building. I was determined to have them outside in three minutes and so I walked with purpose back to their room. I barged in ready to yell at them to get it going but I stopped when no one was in there

Where the hell are they?

The bathroom light was on so I stepped closer and knocked on the door in case one of them was changing, not that Bailey followed that earlier.

I smirked; Lacey was going to have fun teasing her on that once I told her.

I pushed open the door and froze. The sight in front of me didn't feel real and at a first glance I didn't know what the hell to think. Lacey was on the ground and Bailey was hunched over but I could only really focus on the blood. There was so much blood and I wasn't sure which one of my girls was hurt.

I stared longer and realized Bailey was rocking and sniffling while Lacey was just lying there. She was so pale, I knew what happened but I didn't want to face it.

I could feel the water forming and sliding down my face because the only thought that ran through my mind was 'not again'

I wasn't there to see what Sara did to herself but I just couldn't comprehend losing another sister this way. I rushed towards them and tried to feel for a pulse and there was nothing. Her body was too cold and her life seeped away in the blood that was now puddled on the floor.

"Kylie!" I screamed over and over again and tried to pull Bailey off of her and she started just screaming. I thought she was hurt so I let her go and I cried watching her hug Lacey's lifeless body to hers. She wouldn't let me touch her she would just scream over and over again until I let her go.

"Kylie! Someone help!" I screamed some more because even though I knew she was gone I didn't want to accept it. I just wanted someone to get in here and bring her back. I wasn't ashamed of a single tear I cried

"What?" Kylie came rushing in and I heard her gasp

"Oh my god." She ran out and I kept trying to pull Bailey away from her

"Baby let go. Come here." I tried harder people came rushing in and I finally got her detached and I tried carrying her away, her back pressed to my stomach and she was kicking and screaming for Lacey.

"No, I'm not leaving her!" were the only words she would say so I brought her into the corner where she buried her head in my chest and sobbed as she watched out of the corner of here eye.

I was numb watching everyone frantically trying to get her to start breathing again but no one could; we all knew that but we all tried. Kylie couldn't handle it and broke down on her knees sobbing at the sight. I wished I could hold her too but I couldn't move from where I was.

The doctors left and the corner came in, they called time of death.

That was the hardest; someone calling her death.

It was like the irrational hope we had just vanished, it was too official.

Death; It was so final, so tragic, so dark.

I gripped onto her as tight as I could and she started a whole new round of sobbing when they zipped the black body bag up and so did I.

She was so full of life last night when I left the girls to go to bed and now this would be the last time I would ever see her beautiful face but I wish it wasn't. I don't want to lose her and I feel so fucking helpless right now. My little sister is dead and I lost her, my cousin is a mess, my girlfriend lost her best friend and I just can't fix it.