[Chapter Thirty-Nine] It's Not A Game

Chapter Thirty-Nine- It's Not A Game
Julian's Pov

I was still fuming from the conversation I had with her brother and hiding it from her was beyond difficult. I had to pretend everything was okay. She would cry herself to sleep every night and I would have to sneak out to hit the bag but that wasn't helping as much as I had hoped it would.

Two days and I felt like I was betraying her and lying to her by not telling her I called her brother, but I didn't want to tell her because it wasn't good news and I didn't want to hurt her more. 

I went to my session with Robert, we had been talking about it and he was encouraging me to tell her the truth. 

"Hello Julian." He said as I sat down.

"Robert."

"Hey Julian." Kylie opened the door and she didn't look happy with me

"Yes Kylie?" I asked as pleasantly as I could.

"What the hell is your problem, you couldn't at least be pleasant on the phone?" she crossed her arms

"The asshole started it, he's fucking lucky we weren't having that conversation face to face or I would have beat his ass." I was pissed off all over again. Who does that?

"You need to get over it." she rolled her eyes

"Fucking fantastic advice Kyky." I smirked when her fury level grew

"Julian." She growled out and looked over at a confused Robert so I tried to straighten out my act. I sure he suspected something but he didn't know we were family.

"Am I going to stand in the hall all day?" an annoyed voice asked and Kylie stepped aside and I frowned at him

"Who the hell are you?" I asked 

"Drew Chandler." He crossed his arms and stared me down and the only thing stopping me from basking his face in was Kylie standing between us and Robert holding me back

"Cool it." he told me and I struggled against him

"That's enough Julian." Kylie yelled and I relaxed and pushed Robert off me when he loosened his grip

"You're fucking lucky." I threatened

"Julian Cole?" he asked shocked. He looked like he spent a lot of time working out and I'm guessing he didn't expect me to be twice his size. He was taller than Bailey but he still wasn't exactly tall.

"He signed a NDA didn't he?" I asked her

"Or course he did."

"Great so if I broke his nose he wouldn't be able to tell anyone." I stepped towards him amused when he immediately stepped back.

"Stop it." she hissed and I remained where I was, staring him down.

"You should get him away from me." I told her because I didn't trust myself not to take a swing at him.

"You're not going to hurt him." she rolled her eyes and I was dead serious when I looked at her

"I wouldn't bet on that." We were locked in a staring match when Robert, the voice of reason, had to open his mouth.

"You won't because that's not something you want to explain to Bailey." Damn him, why did he have to mention her name. I sighed but backed down because he was right. It would hurt Bailey if I hurt him and it would disappoint her too.

"So play nice and don't let Bailey know he was here." 

"She's my sister, I can see her if I want to." he said cockily to her and she whipped around to look at him so fast I thought she would fall over.