[Chapter Twenty-Seven] How To Plan A Birthday

Another special thanks to Jessmb94 for this image as well as the cover, i absolutely love having them! <3

Chapter Twenty-Seven – How To Plan A Birthday

Julian's Pov

After she went to sleep Lacey and I snuck out and sat in the kitchen area

"So what are we doing for her birthday?" Lacey asked and I thought about it.

"I don't know, maybe we should go get Kylie." I suggested. We could plan all we wanted but it was all about what we were allowed to do in here, and Kylie would be the one we would have to go through for that.

Lacey and I went to her office.

"Hey guys, everything okay?" she asked

"We have a few things we need to talk to you about." I said and she raised a brow but gestured for us to sit down.

"What do you want to talk about?" she asked as she looked at me and then looked curiously at Lacey.

"Bailey's birthday is the day after tomorrow and we want to do something for her, but I don't know what we're allowed to do while were in here." I put it out there.

"What do you want to do?" she asked

"Well a cake, but I don't know about ordering stuff in and I want to get her a present too. I didn't know if we could take her down to the beach" I threw a couple things out there while Lacey just sat back

"We could arrange a cake maybe, I would have to order it. If I'm sitting right here I can allow you internet to order something, but know it may take a while to get here. She passed her evaluation so feel free to take her outside; it would probably do her some good."

"If I show you what I want to get her, do you think you could maybe go get it for me?" I smiled at her, the smile I always gave her when I wanted something. She frowned as she looked at me

"I don't know." She said and took a side glance at Lacey; I actually forgot she was here for a minute.

"Can I order her something too?" she asked

"I know a place nearby with something I want to get her; the rest would have to come later."

I knew that I could push things more than other people, but that didn't mean it wasn't hard to plan a birthday in here. This place was strict but we did have some freedoms too.

She gestured to the computer and Lacey jumped on while Kylie watched her. Kylie promised to pick something up for her and the rest would have to wait. I had Lacey go back to Bailey after she was done in case she woke up and sat with Kylie.

"You know I'm stretching things for you." she told me and I nodded

"I know and you're the best." I told her and I truly meant that.

"Now what do I need to get?" she asked and I pulled up a page and showed her.

"Julian, that's a lot of money for someone you've known not even two months." She sighed

"It's my money Kylie, please do this for me."

"Fine." She shrugged because it was either she went to get it for me or I ordered it and it came later. I was getting it, it was just a matter of when I got it, but I'm glad she agreed because I really wanted her to have it on her birthday.

Kylie promised to order a big cake, enough for everyone to have some. I thanked her and got the hell out of there before she could start the questions on either Bailey or my father. I went back to Bailey's room. Lacey was lying in Bailey's bed. She scooted over and I took my place in the middle of them, Bailey instantly curled up into my side in her sleep and Lacey laid her head on my chest.

"Are you comfortable?" she asked

"I am, are you?" I asked and she nodded back.

"How about you Lace, you happy to have a cuddle buddy?" I asked her

"I had one in your absence and you came back and stole her." she faked outrage and I grinned at her

"Yeah well she's mine." To which she stuck her tongue out and I looked over at Bailey to see a red tinge to  her cheeks, I love making her blush.

We watched the movie in no silence. The girls kept singing as we watching Frozen again and again.

No, I don't want to build a snowman.

But I would never admit that I secretly thought the movie was cute and I liked it. I needed to watch some more action movies or something, have a marvel or fast and furious marathon.

I don't know how to classify the next couple days, I don't know if they were better or worse really. I was talking to Robert about my dad and he was trying to help me figure out how I was really feeling, he would direct me to things I never thought about and while I was starting to work through the years of trauma form him I still wasn't closer to figuring it out.

He told me it may take some time and that by working through my past it would help me in the future, I didn't see it right now but he was supposed to be the expert on these things and I trusted him, so because of that I went through sessions of talking about my abusive father and some of the things he did to me, but I didn't mention Sara, I wasn't ready to go there yet.

It was Bailey's birthday today and Lacey and I have been stressing and annoying Kylie on getting some things for us to decorate and have things for her. We were already stuck in here and that was bad enough and I don't want her to have a bad birthday like I did.

Sure I got to see Kylie and I got a secret phone call from my mother but other than that I was moody and pissed off that I was spending my birthday in here. When I came in I was hell bent on getting out by then and using it as an excuse to drink and get high before bringing multiple women back to my room for some birthday fun.

Needless to say I didn't get any of that and I was pissed off.

I broke another laptop that day and spent a lot of time at the gym.

I didn't want her to have a birthday like that, I wanted her to have fun and to make the most out of it, Lacey and I were determined and when the two of us got that way, we usually got our way.