Chapter 4

Four days later, Fredrick and others arrive town that where Freddy's home at. They are at a store as they need things. They are entering a store to walking around. Fredrick yawns and says "I am sure we bit tired for now, but we need do to unpacking our stuff in new rooms. So we are here for buy things that we need. You can ahead go." They are nodding and leaving to looking. Fredrick turn looks at Bonbon and says "You can go there or stay me if you want." Bonbon turn looks at him with staring and walking away to looking. Fredrick smiles and thinking 'That hope she will fine when she is alone. If someone is bothering or hurts her, then I will beat them.' He is calling at Bonbon "Be careful! I know you can find me after you do." Bonbon turn looks at him with smiles and nodding before she walking away. Fredrick sighs and walking a different way.

Bonbon is walking and looking around as she is trying to careful with her hope. She knows that she stay at home so much time times as almost never out because of Joe is drunken. She sighs and looking as she notices cute shirt with mark 'Yum' word with small bunny eats a carrot. She smiles and around takes it, but someone takes it. She turns look someone who takes a shirt and getting scared after someone is a male huge purple rabbit. A purple rabbit notices someone at his side and turns for someone to say "Oh sorry, I don't notice you are there. You want this suit?" He sees Bonbon is more scares and trying leaving. His hands up to calm her down and say "That okay, I don't hurt you or thing. Just I ask you to want this shirt." He watching Bonbon is still scares, but she is not leaving. He is giving a shirt to her and say "You can have it." He watching Bonbon is nervous to grabs a shirt from him. He smiles and says "See? I don't hurt or scare you. Where your family is?" He notices Bonbon's face is sadness and pain and says "Oh sorry, I don't mean it. About your friends?" He sees Bonbon nodding and points anywhere. He says "Oh, they are shopping. Why you are alone?" He sees Bonbon's ears are down and sigh. He says "Okay, I can stay you until finding your friends." Bonbon shakes her head and her hands up to waving.

He around says, but he is cut out by sweetest voice "Bonnie! I look for you, but you disappeared ago anywhere! Who that rabbit?" Bonbon turns to look at someone spoke is pink with red heart mark on arm rabbit.

A purple rabbit named Bonnie to say "Oh, unknown that seems she is not talking or thing, Amy. I think I accidentally took a shirt that she wants. I gave it to her."

Bonbon getting scares again when she saw a pink rabbit named Amy and trying leaving. Bonnie turn at her again and trying to calm her down. Amy frowns at Bonbon that she doesn't like about Bonnie help one of the females. She wants Bonnie to stay away Bonbon but she can't. Amy say "About her family anywhere of here?"

Bonnie shakes his head and says "I am not sure that because I saw her face become sadness and pain. Only need friends at here, but we do not know which." He turns to look at Bonbon and say "Come with us to find your friends." Bonbon is still scared due Amy is an angry aura around that Bonnie don't notice this. Suddenly Bonbon hugs Bonnie and scares to hide him. Bonnie gets surprised that and hugs her back. Amy gets shocked and angry, but she doesn't do.

They heard a voice "Hey! What you are doing to my sister!?" They turn to look at someone spoke as they notice a brown-orange bear.

Amy gets confused and says "Sister? You and this rabbit are a different kind. That impossible."

A bear rolls his eyes and says "That not real, but my mom and stepfather adopted her to my sister."

Bonnie heard that and asked him "Wait, You are... Fredrick?"

Fredrick gets surprised and says "How you know?"

Bonnie sighs and says "Don't tell me that Freddy tells you? I am a best friend of Freddy's. My name is Bonnie. So you are Bonbon too?" He turns to look at Bonbon as Bonbon nodding. He says "Sorry I don't have notice this because Freddy don't tell us what looks like but only names... So that seems you and your friends are finally arriving here. I can guide you to Freddy's home."