Chapter 10

Springtrap is busy on his computer on a desk at his office. He is typing in searching for Koshi, Kumori, and Boo Boo. Springtrap decides to use Koshi because he know her long ago. Springtrap typing in searching 'Koshi Jones' and enter it. Many names in list as he typing in describe of Koshi. He is notices only few names and sighs. A male voice says, "What's wrong, Springtrap?" Springtrap look up at a someone's voice as he notices that is Fredbear.

Springtrap shrugs and says, "I am look for someone as Bonnie asked me to do. Bonnie's new roommates were join them as one of roommates who has illness, Bonbon. Bonbon want to looking for her sisters, Koshi, Kumori, and Boo Boo. Last time she saw them before they got adopted when they were young. That's why I decides to look them for her. That seem only few names of Koshi. I know Koshi and Bonbon with Bonnie when we were young. I used to asked my father about when they come to visit here but father never answered and sadly. I was don't know until I was 9 year ago, mother told me about that happened. Well, I kinda missing her and her family."

Fredbear is quiet and listening. He asks Springtrap, "Did you go to see Bonbon yet?"

Springtrap groans and says, "I am trying but damn that cases appeared."

Fredbear chuckles and says, "I will care of them when you gone. Ahead go."

Springtrap smiles and says, "Thanks! I am lucky about you are chief of polices. I can't believe you are top than other chief..." Fredbear shrugs. Springtrap stand up and walking to a room where some detectives are. Springtrap says, "Theo, Chira, Madhavi, Nero, Chico, Daisy, and Marty. (Daisy is my America Bulldog dog. Marty is my friend's Labrador Retriever dog) I am leaving to see Bonbon. Fredbear will take my place while I am gone. I will back ASAP."

Theo says, "Me understanding."

Chira says, "Okay."

Madhavi says, "Alright"

Nero nodded with Chico, Daisy, and Marty.

Springtrap leaving to his car. He starts his car to drive to Freddy's house. He arrives a house and get out of his car. He walking to a door and knocking it. He is waiting for open it. He hear unlock it and open it. He notices a blue and white bunny as he know that is Bonbon. He smiles and says, "Hey, Bonbon!" He startles Bonbon to quick closes a door. Springtrap is quiet and say nothing. Few minutes later, Bonnie open a door in confuses and he notices Springtrap who sit on ground and shades.

Bonnie says, "Springtrap? I thought you was in job."

Springtrap is quiet says, "Just want to meet Bonbon but she was closed door in my face..."

Bonnie says, "Oh. Bonbon is scared of others. You need easy on her. She used to bullied by students from old school." He is pulling Springtrap's shirt when Springtrap is lumpy to inside a house. Bonnie drop Springtrap as he hit a ground with his face.

Springtrap get up and hold his face. He shouts at Bonnie, "What's Fuck?! That's so hurt!"

Bonnie shrugs and calling Bonbon, "Bonbon! That's okay, that is my older idiot brother, Springtrap."

Bonnie turn look at Springtrap as he notice Springtrap has bleeding from his nose. Springtrap growls and says, "get towel..." Bonnie rolled his eyes and walking to get towels. Springtrap hold his nose to stop bleeding. Bonbon walking up in slowing to a door and peeks to watch Springtrap as Springtrap grab in fast towel from Bonnie to clean bleeding in his nose. Springtrap says, "I will kill you, bastard." Bonnie shrugs and crossing his arms.

Bonnie notices Bonbon who peeking and drop his arms down to says, "Come here. That's okay." Bonbon walking slowly to Bonnie and hide him. Bonnie patting Bonbon's head but keep away his feeling for her.