Chapter 16

Bonbon is shocking and says, "I... I don't understand. I thought he was dead."

Dr. Brooks says, "Well, he did but that miracle, he was back to alive. I was called to Foster care but you and your sisters were taken by the different families..."

Bonbon says, "Oh... I am sorry about I was not go the hospital, I was doing well. Thank Rose and Joe are very helpful including my adopted brothers."

Dr. Brooks soft smiles and says, "That good... hey, want to talk him? Be careful... he is not doing well. That seems running time out. I am not sure when he will go be gone. I am sorry. We are doing our best."

Bonbon starts to crying and says, "Yes, I want talk daddy." She wipes the tears off.

Dr. Brooks knew that she is crying and sigh. He says, "Okay, I am going to see him now."

Bonbon says, "Ok..." She hangs on a phone and covers her face with her hands to sobbing.

Baron says, "What wrong? Did Dr. Brooks said?"

Bonbon uncovers and says, "My dad was alive. Dr. Brooks was called to foster care but my sisters and I already were adopted... Wait, I did go hospital before I got adopted. I remember that I was running away from foster care to look for my sisters. I was collapsed down and found by Rose. I think Dr. Brooks was busy..."

Baron says, "Well, wait for Dr. Brooks call us again."

Bonbon says, "Well he is going to see my dad. He let me talk to my dad."

Baron says, "I understand. How you feel after you took the oxygen mask off?"

Bonbon says, "Well, barely breathe but I feel okay for now." She feeling her hand is tight and look it as she notices Bonnie hold her hand. She smiles at Bonnie and says, "I know you are worrying. I will find."

Baron's phone is ringing as Baron answer it "Hello? Oh, Hello Mr. Jones. Yes, she is here. Hey Bonbon. It is your father." He gives his phone to Bonbon.

Bonbon says, "Dad?"

Bonbon's father, Elliott says in weak, "Hey, sweetheart. I am glad you are okay..."

Bonbon says, "I miss you so much..."

Elliott chuckles and says, "Same here... Listen, if I go dead. You can has my heart... your blood and my blood match. Don't worry about it, you miss me but you have my heart matter you know I am here for you all time."

Bonbon says, "Oh, dad... I don't want you will be gone..."

Elliott says, "Hey... you have great family..."

Bonbon says, "Oh right... my adopted mother, Rose..."

Elliott says, "Rose? Her last name is Fazbear?"

Bonbon says, "No... The last name is woods."

Elliott says, "Ha right they were divorced. Rose married Joe. Also, she took two sons as Fred and Fredrick... I am surprised that Rose adopted you... about your sisters?"

Bonbon is surprised and says, "Well, they took different families..."

Bonnie pet on her shoulder and says, "I forgot to tell you. Springtrap found them, now he brings them to here."

Bonbon says, "Really!? Oh, Thank you, Bonnie!" She hugging Bonnie and forget about her father. In few minutes, she remembers her father and take a phone to says, "Sorry..."

Elliott says, "Bonnie? Oh, I know him, he is a son of Maxie and Jayce... even he who bit your ear."

Bonbon blushes and says, "Yes he is. Also, he is my roommate too. Fredrick, my friends and I moved to Freddy's house with Freddy, Bonnie and their friends."