Chapter 24

The doctors and nurses helping and moving their patients to safe place from something happen. Freddy and others helping them including Koshi, Boo Boo, and Kumori. Dr. Brooks care of Bonbon. Dr. Brooks is worrying about Bonbon who had barely breathing. He doesn't notice that Bonbon had coughs as a teardrop on her mouth. He get a chair to let Bonbon sit down until finally, he notices a teardrop on her mouth, it is a blood. Dr. Brooks says, "Still breeding in your lung?"

Bonbon nods and says, "Yes..."

Dr. Brooks says, "I can put a tube in your lung to clean bleeding up."

Bonbon nods and says, "Okay..." Dr. Brooks leaves to asks a doctor for a need for treatment on Bonbon. A Doctor understanding and guiding Dr. Brooks to a machine. A nurse carrying many towels as she notices Bonbon who had a blood on her mouth and give a towel to Bonbon before leave. Bonbon says, "Thanks..." Bonbon wiping a blood out. She feels a pat on her shoulder and looks at who pat as it is Theo. Bonbon is nervous. "Um, who you are?"

Theo smiles and pats her head, "I am a brother of Foxy. My name is Theo. I am Springtrap's partner. Are you alright? I know you are upset about happening to Bonnie and others but just trust them. I know they are not dead."

Bonbon sighs and takes Theo's hand, "I know but how they get out of that building before Bomb did...?"

Theo sighs, "I just hear a radio as Maxie said about hideout to escape when our fathers were gangsters as they had to sleep that old place."

Bonbon thinking before responding, "I hope..." Theo nods and leaves to helping others. Bonbon watching them when she waiting for Dr. Brooks. She closes her eyes and relaxes. She remembering about she had fun with others.

Flashback

Bonbon was with her brothers and friends in a living room. Freddy and others had off work due to to a bad storm. Foxy groaned and said, "what we do now? I hate boredom! No powers here..."

Freddy shrugged and said, "Then, playing game boards or cards."

Fredrick smiled, "Let's play with that! What kind of games?"

Chica shouted, "LET'S PLAYING GAME CARD! CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY!"

Fredrick, Bonbon, Chichi, Mangle, Mari, and Felicia were confusing. Freddy chuckled, "That game is really funny. We need ask Bonnie to borrow his... but he already sle-" Foxy sprinted to a downstairs. They were waiting and hearing as they listened to them.

Foxy shouted, "WHERE YOUR CARDS!?"

Bonnie was very pissed off, "WHAT IS FUCKING THAT!? I AM TRYING TO DAMN SLEEPING!"

Foxy shouted again, "CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY! CAN PLAY THIS GAME?! WE ARE DAMN BOREDOM!!!"

Bonnie groaned, "Cards Against Humanity? They are on a shelf in a living room... Why do you ask me? Don't need to ask me for that..."

Foxy shrugged, "blames on Freddy." He leaves to get a card before went upstairs.

Bonnie growled, "Great... I can't back sleep... I will kill that fox..." he walked to upstairs as he saw Freddy and others sat on chairs in the dining room as they used some candles for can seeing. He walked to a kitchen as he keeping yawned. He takes a glass for a drink a water.

Freddy said, "Are you okay? I know Foxy got you up..."

Bonnie shook his head, "I know. Now I can't back to sleep. Damn that patient was so noising!" He walked to back downstairs. Freddy and others expect Bonbon and Foxy glared at Foxy who ignored them and focused on the cards. Bonbon got up and walked to downstairs as she saw Bonnie who angrily on his bed. Bonbon walked in slowly and sat down. She was rubbing on Bonnie's back, as Bonnie got angrier, "WHAT IS YOU WANTS?!" He was accident shouted at Bonbon who got hurt. Bonnie was shocked, "Oh I am sorry! I don't know you are here... What are you doing here?" Bonbon was muted and pointed a bed and Bonnie. Bonnie noticed, "You want to help to get me sleep?" Bonbon nods as Bonnie lay on a bed and let Bonbon rubbed on his back. Bonnie noticed that he was sleepy. He closed his eyes in slowly until finally slept. Bonbon smiled and lay next him to slept with him. She nuzzled on Bonnie's back to sleep.

Now

Bonbon open her eyes as she notices a teardrop on her cheek. She wipes it off and looking for Dr. Brooks. She found him as he brings a machine, "Okay, I know you have a needle tube after a machine stop." Brooks takes Bonbon's shirt to up as he can see a needle. He connects a needle and tube to a machine. He turns it on as a machine starting drain the bleeding from a lung. He watching Bonbon get some air to breath bit better. He smiles, "There is going. Better?" Bonbon nods and smiles. Dr. Brooks leave to helping others. Bonbon sighs and watching.

Rocky and Elliott are talking in a serious. Rocky says, "I don't understand why that William hated us so much..."

Elliott sighs, "Maybe he was angry about we were quit our gangster group... We don't have chosen to stop him before he kills anyone."

Rocky nods, "Yes, we have to stop him. Or the polices stop him either but he is very smartest and doing with some plans. What about you? You seem weaker..."

Elliott sighs, "I know. My body had crashed into a damn car accident. Dr. Brooks tried his best to saved me."

A voice speaks up, "That very interesting. Is Dr. Brooks good a doctor?" Rocky and Elliott are frozen pose and look at a person who spoke up in slowly. William Afton smirks in evil, "I will kill that doctor after you." He holds a gun and a knife.

Elliott growls, "I won't let you kill him! We will stop you!"

William frowns, "if you trying when you are weaker, I wonder you can move fast when your body is weaker, Crazy Fast Bunny?"

Rocky and Elliott growling at him and ready. Elliott move in very fast. Rocky let roars so loud as he can warning others.

Freddy and others are startled by a roar. Few seconds, a gunshot. Theo shouts at a radio, "HE IS HERE! HE IS FIGHT WITH ROCKY AND ELLIOTT! HURRY!" it is static in a radio. He is confused, "Did a radio are down? Shit! Doctor! Where a phone from here!?" Doctor nods and walking to a phone as Theo takes it to call Fredbear. Fredbear answers it. Theo says, "Our radios are down! Hurry! He is here to fight Rocky and Elliott now!"

Fredbear growls, "Oh shit! We are on way! Theo, protecting our siblings, friends, patients, doctors, and nurses!"

Theo nods, "I will!" He looks at them, "Stay and quiet. I will look out." The animals, humans, and puppets nod and hide places.

Back to a destroy factory

A firefight sighs, "Finally, we down fire down. So go to checking there!" The firefighters and cops nod and looking around but no clues or thing.

A cop is confused and take a radio, "Fredbear! We can't find any clues or things!" But it's static. A cop is panicking, "The radios are down! What are we doing now!?" The cops are panicking and what they doing now.

A voice spoke up, "Guys! Calm down and don't worry about it! Do a favor for us?"

The cops look at someone who spoke up and shock. A cop says, "Y... Y... You... H... Ho... how?!"