Chapter 26

Angel running and looking for someone or hide. He is worried about the elders but he knows they are fine. He is keeping runs until suddenly, his kidney is frozen and lot pain. He winches and grabs side where his kidney is. He loses balances to fell down on a floor. He groans in pain and holds his kidney. He hears footsteps, it is not light but heavy. He gets panicking as he thinks it is William. He trying to crawl but he can't due to lot pain. He shakes up and crying. He hears a deep voice, "Angel! You are there!" He looks up and notices an English Mastiff.

Angel trying to get up but he can't, "...Titan... it is so hurt... I can't move..."

Titan drops his knee down and helping Angel, "Okay, I can carrying you to a doctor now."

Angel nods, "Okay..."

Titan running and carrying Angel to a safe room. Titan yelling, "I found Angel! He needs some medicines!" He brings Angel to a bed and let Nurse checking on him and give some medicines.

Angel sighs, "That better..."

Titan smiles, "Where your parents?"

Angel drop his ears and sadness. Nurse look at Titan, "He was abandoned at here by them..."

Titan is shocking, "Those blast parents! I thinking how to cheer him up... OH, I got it. Angel come with me. I know someone likes to see you. Someone is very sweet but careful about her lung is the bad shape."

Angel nods and walking with Titan, "Um who this someone?"

Titan chuckles, "You will see."

They are met by a brown bear and others. Angel is scared and hides behind Titan. A brown bear ask them, "What you need?"

Titan rubs behind of his head, "Well, I am Titan. I am a partner of Bonnie's."

A brown bear smiles, "Oh you must Bonnie talked about you was annoying."

Titan growling, " I swear... 'sigh' never mind."

A brown bear chuckles, "My name is Freddy. Others are my brother and friends. Who that white bunny behind of you?"

Titan sighs, "I need some help... He is upset about his parents abandoned him at here..."

Freddy is shocked, "Oh no." He looks at Angel and crunches down, "Hello. What your name?"

Angel is nervous, "M... My name... is... Angel."

Freddy smiles, "Don't scared. I won't bite. Come here. I am sure my friends and brother will enjoying with you."

Angel nods and walking to Freddy. Freddy pet Angel as Angel smiles. A hen walking to Freddy, "Hey kid. I hear Titan said that. We are friendly and helpful. Oh, my name is Chica. Nice meet you."

Angel smiles and nods as he hears a coughing and looks at who coughing. He notices a familiar blue and white bunny. Angel gasped and walking to her, "You are... Bonbon?"

Bonbon sigh and groan from painful, "Yeah... How you know?"

Angel rubs his back of the neck, "I kinda run into your father, Elliott... The nurses forgot me at a room..."

Bonbon smiles, "Well, yes he is. What are you doing here?"

Angel sighs, "I have cancer kidney... I have a hard time for it."

Bonbon gets up slowly, "Oh sounds bad... about your parents?"

Angel drop his ears down and tearing. Bonbon gets worrying. Titan walking to them, "They abandoned him at here."

Bonbon is shocking, "Oh I am so sorry. I don't mean that... what your name sweetheart?"

Angel wipes tears with his arm, "A... Angel..."