Chapter 6

Three days later

This morning at around 7 am, Freddy gets ready to leave for his work because he is a manager. Yesterday he was brought Fredrick and his friends to his restaurant for teaching and how doing their job. Fredrick knows how his job is waiter same BWW as his old job. Chichi will join Chica for chief. Mangle and Mari are serving and clean. Freddy leaves his room to downstairs and enter a kitchen. He sees breakfast on a counter as some eggs, slices of bacon, toasts, sausages, pancakes, and juices. He sees his friends and brother who eat breakfast, take some foods to sitting chair and eating. Fredrick is done eating and says "I need check Bonbon as she is still sleeping if she not then I will ask her to want to eat breakfast." They are nodding with understanding and eat. Fredrick leaves to walking to a basement. He arrives a basement as he notices Bonnie is not home yet as he is work but suppose finish work by now and visit here to watch Bonbon after Freddy and others leave to work. He walking to enters Bonbon's room and see her still sleep, but she is struggling with her breathing. Fredrick sighs and walking to press a button to get lift her head up to natural breathing. He sees she stops fighting and some normal breathing. He smiles and leaves to upstairs. He enters the kitchen to sitting chair. He says "She is sleeping. She was struggling with her breathing. I get her lift up until she gets comfortable with breathing. Chica, you can save breakfast for her."

Chica is nodding and say "Got it. Bonnie will eat some breakfast before he goes sleep."

Freddy is nodding and say "Yes, don't worry about this. Bonnie is great hearing some wrong happen."

They are smiles and nodding and eating until done and clean. Chica is taking some foods to couples plates for the bunnies. She writes note 'I save some foods for you and Bonbon, Bonnie" and put it on plates. They are getting ready to go a restaurant as they need clean, get chairs down, and get foods cooking. They are leaving to a restaurant.

Bonnie is driving to home and enter a home. He is walking to enter a kitchen and notice the couples plates with a note. He is walking to take note and read. He is thinking 'Bonbon is not wake up yet. I can wait for her to eat with her.' He is walking to a basement and check Bonbon's room if she is wake up yet. He peeks out of a door and sees her as she still sleeping with some normal breathing. He closed door and sighs. He is walking to TV for check any news. He watching news about weathers, some bad happens, and some surprise happen. He is boredom and change channels after the news is done until finding one and leave it. He watches it with very tired. He remembers two days ago that he is accidentally sleeping with Bonbon on a couch as Amy was coming to see him as he is lucky that she didn't know about he was sleeping with Bonbon. He sighs and still watching until he hears ringing from his phone. He takes it and looks ID Caller as it is Amy. He answers it "Hello, Amy."

Amy said with sweet sound "Hi, honey! I can't go to your home because I am stuck at my work with lot doing. I wished about I want to stay with you all times."

Bonnie said "Oh ok, any times you can come here if you like. I have to watch Bonbon while Freddy and others are working." He doesn't get a response from her and confuses to say "Are you there?"

Amy says with cover sound angry "Sorry, I just ask someone. So I understand that. Oh, I need to go. Bye, Honey!"

Bonnie is confused with a look his phone. He shrugs and put it in his pocket to watching. He hears open a door and look at Bonbon who rubbing her eyes. He says "Morning. Are you hungry? Chica leaves breakfast for you and me. Come on." He turns tv off and walking to upstairs with Bonbon. They enter kitchen as Bonbon sitting a chair, and Bonnie get breakfast to heat up. He brings foods to Bonbon and eating with her. They are done eating. Bonnie takes plates to sink and wash them to leave drying. He says "So, What you need thing before I am going to some napping." Bonbon shakes her head that she doesn't need a thing. Bonnie is nodding and walking to the basement with her. He turns TV on and watches Bonbon who is wondering to looking any movies until she gets one of the movies call Zootopia. He gets disc out of a box to in Blu-ray. He gets movie starting. He says "If you need things then wake me up. If something happens, I can hear this when I am sleeping." Bonbon is nodding and watching him enter his room to sleep. She turns to look to look at a movie. She is enjoying it until she is sleepy again to sleeping on a couch.