Chapter 20

Before Springtrap and others arrive, Dr. Brooks sighs and walking with pushing a wheelchair for Elliott. Elliott laughing and says, "I know, I am annoying and pain ass but I love jokingly."

Dr. Brooks says, "I don't understand why you are weakly when you are annoying." Elliott shrugs and watching in a hall. They see a blackish blue rabbit walking to them. Dr. Brooks says, "Are you Dr. Club?"

A blackish blue rabbit rubs back of his neck and says, "Well, here have two 'Dr. Club,' I am Zensho Club. I believe you talked to my brother, Baron. Baron is taking Freddy and his friends to a cafeteria. So I guide you to Bonbon's room."

Elliott says, "Ha, you look almost like your father but no gold. I wonder how he is?"

Zensho says, "He is doing well. So, you need careful with Bonbon. Her lung had open and filled bleeding."

Elliott nods and says, "Okay, I understand." They are arriving at Bonbon's room as they see Bonnie and Bonbon talking looks Elliott says, "Hey, my baby girl!" Bonbon stops talking and looks at him. She gets up in slowly.

Zensho says, "Whoa, don't get up! You will get hurt!" He walking to Bonbon but Bonbon shakes her head and walking to Elliott. Elliott gets up from a wheelchair to walking her. They are hugging around as Bonbon sobbing and nuzzling him with drop her ears down.

Elliott says, "Hey. I know you thought I was dead but I am here. I do miss you too." He nuzzling her back.

Zensho, Dr. Brooks, and Bonnie are smiling at them. Zensho lean to Bonnie and whispers, "Did you notice?"

Bonnie is confused with says, "Huh?"

Zensho says, "Bonbon's fur and Mr. Jones' fur are almost same but Bonbon doesn't have golden marks."

Bonnie says, "Yeah. Same me and mom. Mom has few dark blue marks but I don't. That odd?"

Zensho chuckles and says, "I guess you are right. Mr. Jones, here your bed."

Elliott says, "Don't need call 'Mr. Jones,' you can call me Elliott or uncle Elliott because your father and I are closest friends like brothers."

Zensho says, "Well, I am a doctor, but that fine. So, come to relax on your bed, Uncle Elliott."

Elliott nods and walking to a bed but he feels hold and looks at Bonbon. He smiles and says, "That seem, you won't let me go. Okay, you can sit next to me if you like." Bonbon nods and waiting to let Elliott sit down on a bed. She sits down on a bed as next Elliott to cuddling him. Elliott smiles in sadness an says, "I know you don't want me to be gone. You know I am very weakly, I can't keeping alive but I want to give my heart up to you. I want you to look your future..." he hears a sobbing from her and sighs. He hugging her to cuddling. He asks Bonnie, "When I am be gone, can you care of her for me, Bonnie?"

Bonnie sighs and says, "I will..."

Elliott nods and says, "Thank you. I hate to see she is sad and crying." Elliott keeping comforting her with Bonnie who helping. Zensho and Dr. Brooks are worrying about her.

Zensho sighs and says, "I am going to a desk now. A nurse asked me to sign on a document." Dr. Brooks, Elliott, and Bonnie nod and watch Zensho leaving.

Zensho hear someone says, "Did Uncle Elliott arrives yet?" Zensho turns his back and looks at Baron and others walking to them. Zensho nods and steps back to let them see. Baron and others see Elliott comforts Bonbon with Bonnie who patting on Bonbon's head. Baron smiles in sadness and says, "Hey, guys. I see you are here, Uncle Elliott."

Elliott nods and says, "Hello, Baron. Um, about you guys, you look like familiar."

Baron says, "Oh, This are Freddy, Fredrick, Chica, Chichi, Foxy, Mangle, Mary, Mari, Teo, and Felicia. Freddy and Fredrick are Bonbon's adopted brothers and others are Bonbon's and Bonnie's friends."