Chapter 19

Baron walking to a cafeteria for guiding Freddy and others. He hears ding from his pager and takes it to look it. His eyes widen and say, "Already?"

Freddy and others are confusing. Freddy says, "What wrong?"

Baron says, "Oh, right. You do not know that. Ok, I was called to Brooks St. Hospital about Bonbon. I talked with Dr. Brooks with Bonbon and Bonnie. We were much surprised that. Bonbon's father is alive."

Freddy and others are shocking. Fredrick says, "I thought he was dead few years ago!"

Baron says, "Well, he did but he was back to alive. Dr. Brooks tried to call Foster Care but too late as Bonbon and others were adopted... Dr. Brooks decided to care for Mr. Jones. So, Dr. Brooks brings Mr. Jones here for see Bonbon. I hope Koshi and others arrive here soon... Mr. Jones has running time out. He wants to see Bonbon, Koshi, Boo Boo, and Kumori. Oh, my father too. I need calls him now. Hold on." Baron takes his phone to call his father. Baron take look at Freddy and others and says, "You can go cafeteria or go to see Mr. Jones?"

Freddy says, "I want to meet him." Fredrick and others nodding with Freddy.

Baron says, "Okay then go back to Bonbon's room now. Zensho takes him to her room now." He is waiting for answering in his phone.

His father answers, "Hello, Baron. Did you found Bonbon's illness yet?"

Baron says, "Oh yes, I found it. It is heart disease. It is very rare kind of diseases."

Maxie is surprised and says, "That difficult to survive. Did she is going to your hospital? About her sisters?"

Baron says, "Yes, she is here. Oh, yea, Springtrap found Koshi and others, so he brings them to here now. I am not sure how long he driving. So, can you come here my hospital? Someone want to see you."

Maxie is confused and says, "Um, okay. I will be coming with your mother. When?"

Baron says, "Now."

Maxie sighs and says, "Okay. I am coming in few minutes."

Baron says, "Alright. See you soon." He hangs on and walking to back Bonbon's room with Freddy and others.

Fredrick says, "When he arrives? That last time, I mean that far away place..."

Baron says, "Oh, that. Dr. Brooks use a helicopter. It is very fast than any vehicles. Around four hours ago. Well, Mr. Jones' wish he wants to give his heart up to give to Bonbon. He wants to keep Bonbon alive in her future."

Mary says, "That amazing of Mr. Jones. I know Bonbon and her sisters have hard to let their father go. When are Springtrap and others arriving here?"

Baron says, "I do not know yet. I can call him." He takes his phone to call Springtrap and waiting for answering as let others hear his phone.

A female voice, "Hello? An idiot cop forget his phone on a table when he went out to talk Theo. Who is this?"

Foxy says, "A female? Who that?"

Baron says, "Maybe Koshi or her sisters either."

A female says in surprise, "How you know it is me. Well, it is Koshi..." Koshi is nervous when she talking to any males.

Baron notices this and says, "Don't be nervous. That okay. I am Springtrap's young brother, My name is Baron. I do remember I talked Springtrap as you were there and listen."

Foxy says, "Me name be Foxy. Me be a friend of Bonnie. This Freddy and Fredrick Fazbear who be Bonbon's adopted brothers, Chica, Chichi, Mangle, Mari, Mary, Teo, and Felicia who be Bonbon's and Bonnie's friends.